Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Manage and organise orders with automated order tagging

Toxic Premium

Great app & excellent support, it is very easy to use and it really helps us to filter and categorize our orders.

grassrootscoop

We installed this app on our new Shopify store because we needed a way to indicate whether or not a customer was new in Shipstation. Until now, there has not been a solution for this. We are very excited to use that functionality and many others that Order Tagger offers.

Grahams of Bath

Excellent app that does exactly what we need it to do.

We required some support when we first installed the app on store, the support we received was fast and effective. Thank you!

My Vape Box

I use Order Tagger to automatically create tags telling me when an order is a customer's first, second, third order etc. Order Tagger lets me automatically include the tag in the order notes too, so it appears on my despatch notes - which is really useful! The app itself is really easy to setup and use and very flexible in terms of the different types of tags it can automatically add to orders. Customer support has also been really helpful when I've had questions about the features. Overall, Order Tagger is a really useful and easy to use app and saves me loads of time when processing my customer orders.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Works perfectly. Would be surprised if this app doesn't meet your needs. Can streamline a complicated fulfilment system!

Tourne Sol

This app does exactly what is says.

We wanted a way to tag new orders in function of their shipping method and this app does the trick.

Thanks! Dan

Actionwipes

Very intuitive app with great versatility. But, what really sets this app apart is the customer service. Union Works takes the time to address any questions you have and quickly fix any problems that might arise.

Well worth the $$!

Protalus Dev 1

Easy to set up, and the ability to tag existing orders is great. Highly recommend this app.

Socal Grad Club

App worked great, and most importantly, customer service was prompt and professional.

Colibrifundraising

Excellent app - no frills, just does exactly what it says in an easy to use format. The developers are so helpful - they respond to emails quickly, politely and are willing to add customization as needed. If you ever need to find an order that shopify search doesn't support - such as identifying orders by shipping method - this is the app for you!

Previous 1 3 4