Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Smart Order Tags - auto tag orders to save time and automate

Megacart Foods

Does the job wonderfully. Specially the customer support is quick and effective. I asked them to do a bunch of modifications and it was done promptly.

February 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review Shan! Happy to have helped!

Cheeky Chompers

The app works exactly as described and has helped us in identifying orders which have personalisation added to them for the backend staff to easily manage.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review Scott! Glad we were able to help you with the set-up of you line item property rules and that it's making life easier for the team to manage orders!

Built Bar

We had a unique use case for a tag that didn't exist out of the box as a feature, but the Order Tagger support team was amazingly helpful and added in the tagging logic for us. We do high volume and haven't had any issues. Great app and support.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review Josh! Glad we were able to help with a new rule and delayed tagging.

Tobii Dynavox US

This app is really great and helps us trigger Shopify flows based on tags and the support team is really helpful.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tarek! It's good to see stores utilising our Flow based triggers!

Luminary Nail Systems

Very user friendly, easy to grasp and the customer service is phenomenal! Helped our workflow 100%, thanks for creating this app guys!

February 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kelly! Glad we were able to help with your workflow where needed!

Les Petits Imprimés

Great app that keeps saving me hours of work everyday. The support team has always been very responsive and I really appreciate that they always explain well and help you find solutions.

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your great review Julie! I believe you found the solution to this one without any help from us... but glad to hear that the backdate identified and tagged those specific orders.

DirectNail.com

Awesome app and team. The app is easy to navigate and has a bunch of great features. I needed one feature specifically and reached out to support asking if its possible, they ended up making and adding my requested feature to the app! Awesome work and they actually care about their users!

January 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alex! Glad we were able to deliver something to help with your fulfillment workflow.

Protectly

This app adds a lot of functionality for store owners with specific fulfillment requirements or just needing orders tagged a certain way. If done right it's very useful and saves a lot of time. Support is quick and helpful

January 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review Roman! Glad we were able to advise on the set-up of your tagging rules to help with your fulfillment workflow.

Hell Babes

I had a little trouble setting it up, but Steve was immediately responsive, and help me tremendously figure out what I was doing wrong :). He made sure it was working perfectly and I really appreciated the incredible support! I would definitely recommend it!

January 17, 2021

Hi Jessica, thanks for the great review and for highlighting and working with us to find the bug in that rule. Glad to know that everything is working as intended now. Thanks!

MediaMarkt

Awesome and reliable app! It had a huge evolution during time and now is very complete with many options, add/remove tags, AND/OR rules, schedule rules to be active/inactive witg tag removal, Delay option, etc. The support is great too, with nice and fast support. 5*****

January 6, 2021

Thanks for your great review Marco! Good to see you're using a range of features within the app to identify and tag your orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17