Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

Lazy Flora

Super easy-to-use app with great customer support. Really happy with this app so far (the best and most effective Shopify app I've used so far - and I've used a lot).

WTHN

I use this app to help tag first-time orders. It's super helpful and exactly what I needed. The team is also very helpful if I ever have questions.

MOSCOT

Order Tagger covered everything that we needed it to do. We weren't initially sure whether it would, but the developer turned out to be incredibly responsive and helpful both at helping us get set up as well as showing us how to adapt the app for our specific use case and doing some outstanding troubleshooting when our extremely complex Shopify implementation ran into some problems they had never seen before. Great app and great team here!

flirties

I can't recommend the app and support high enough!
We have been tagging our orders with the order tagger for a while but recently we needed a bit more complicated tagging and the team was so helpful in organising this to help us with our specific need.
Special thanks to Sam and the rest of the team for being so fantastic!

Lily and Fox

It helps organize orders and create rules that normal tagging in shopify can't do. For example, I created a rule to add x tag for specific countries for x dates. It can back track old orders. I also love their customer support! They are very nice and fast in replying :)

DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections

GREAT app. We rely on this completely to properly tag all of our orders coming in with complex rules. The support team is amazing, they were able to help me with my very custom request. Couldn't recommend more!

JCG Apparel

Perfect app for automatically adding tags to Orders. I used it to tag orders with different shipping methods, and it was setup and working within 5 minutes of the download.

Polar Post

We run a small business that was struggling to identify specific orders that needed to be dispatched first. I emailed Order Tagger and Steve got back to me quickly and listened to my issue. He came back to me with a series of solutions - none of which were quick fixes but he was patient with me and walked me through it. Not only did Steve sort my problem but he created a specific route for my shop that he didn't already have.

I received first class service from Steve at Order Tagger - he has helped us inordinately. I was incredibly impressed by his out of office hours service, attention to detail and understanding of our shop in a short space of time.

Would highly recommend Steve and Order Tagger for anyone who needs to simplify their orders. First class product and first class service.

Cannot recommend highly enough - thank you !

The Green Corner

We have 7 stores and dozens of employees, so we needed something that would make our fulfillment process a little easier. This app has helped us get all orders organized so our employees know exactly which ones to fulfill from each store. The app is very easy to use and the support is great!

CrashSafe

This app makes sorting orders a breeze! The customer service is quick and is always willing to help in fulfilling your stores needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5