4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and streamlining of order tagging, particularly beneficial for businesses with complex logistics. It offers customizable tagging options, backdating, and real-time tagging. Many commend its reliability, ease of use, and positive impact on reporting and website loading times. The support team is often praised for their responsiveness and willingness to incorporate new features based on merchant requests.

January 23, 2024

Amazing team and service. Sarah and alin went above and beyond to smash through a new update for us to use during a critical time for our business. Love the work guys keep it up!!!

Luxe Bouquet
About 3 years using the app
October 19, 2023

Very useful apps when you have multiple inventory locations, multiple warehouses, using zapiet, etc.

Bio-Barát Biobolt
Hungary
Shop Circle replied October 24, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our SC Order Tagger App is proving useful for your multi-location inventory and warehouse management, as well as your use of Zapiet.

Your positive feedback motivates us to work even harder in ensuring the best user experience possible. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing serving your tagging needs!

Best wishes,
The Shop Circle Team

October 23, 2023

We downloaded this app so we could accurately track Bundle orders, which Shopify currently doesn't support. It was really easy to set up all the flows that we needed, and I'm sure we'll use it for many more things in the future.

The Tank Museum
5 days using the app
September 5, 2023

Great app...really helped us tag and sort our orders easily. It made it so much easier for our fulfillment center. Special "shout out" to Jason who spent a lot of time helping us set up all these custom tags for us and automated the whole process. Thank you!! I would highly recommend this app to other Shopify stores.

Fame on Central
About 1 month using the app
March 2, 2023

This app has been absolutely essential for our website. Because we are an online florist, we need to easily sort orders by the customer's chosen delivery date, rather than the order date, to ensure they are fulfilled at the right time. This app automatically tags every order with the customer's chosen delivery date without us having to do a thing, meaning it is simple for us to sort by - tagged with - delivery date. We also use the app to tag each order with different things which makes life so simple when wanting to search for a particuar group of orders.
We have been using the app for almost 3 years and, until today, have never had to ask for support which goes to show how smoothly and efficntly it works! When I needed assistance today, my question was answered extremely quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend this app!

Scented Narcissi
Over 2 years using the app
Shop Circle replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review our app. We are delighted to hear you are very satisfied with the functionality of our app and support 😊.

We are always at your service and our team is more than happy to support you in your growth.

All the best with your business,

July 13, 2023

Great app! Helps us to organize our orders by using individual tags, all automated and so far 100% reliable. We had one inquiry with the support team and it was attended to in light speed, being resolved within only hours. We can highly recommend this app!

ZEITWUNDER Onlineshop
Germany
7 months using the app
Shop Circle replied September 5, 2023

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. We continuously strive to improve our product and your input helps us do that. We value all feedback and will use it to make our app better. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your valuable thoughts.

March 22, 2023

The SC Order Tag & Flows worked very well for backdating tags based off a specific criteria. However, when we scaled up the amount of orders we were tagging through the app, we experienced a disruption with Shipstation. We ultimately ended up using Shopify Flows to resolve the issue.

Bare Performance Nutrition
About 1 year using the app
Shop Circle replied March 28, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!!
We work hard to ensure our app and support team provides you with the best experience possible.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back. We are here 24/7 at your service 😊

April 12, 2023

Very useful app, works as advertised, adn very hepful support for putting together some more complex tagging requirements.

LA Muscle - USA
Shop Circle replied April 13, 2023

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review and feedback. It's great to hear such kind comments about our app functionality and customer support team, it means a lot to us. So, thanks for trusting us 🎉

Any other requests you may have, do not hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to help 24/7.

February 28, 2023

Brilliant app with excellent support - strong product road map for increased flexibility. Using for multiple aspects of business.

Black Velvet Cakes
Shop Circle replied February 28, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words! It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found our app very helpful and about your great experience with our support team.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back 😊

All the best,

Edited April 5, 2023

It works well but the value you get for your money is pretty meh. The free version is essentially useless. Once the same tag has been automatically added to 10 orders it stops working which happened after two days in my case. In the description they say 10 free "workflows" per months to make it sound like it's different automations but it's literally just 10 added order tags. Found this very misleading. The paid version is expensive. 200 bucks a year just to add a custom tag to your orders is too much. If that's all you want to do I suggest looking for cheaper alternatives.

EDIT: Disclaimer - they did not reach out to me to explore options lol

FRIENDS WITH WHEELS
Germany
About 1 month using the app
Shop Circle replied February 28, 2023

Hi There,
I am sorry you've had a negative experience with our app and pricing model, therefore someone from our team will contact you soon to explore options.
Also, we would be more than happy to help you with anything you need if you'd still like our assistance at support@shopcircle.co

All the best,