Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

Brodo Broth Co

Incredibly helpful for organizing order specs for managing and reporting on orders! Customer support is also very prompt and detailed - highly recommended.

So Body Co

Order Tagger provides a solution for us to tag 1st time customers (and then ensure our fulfillment center sens them a special first customer welcome gift).

App works exactly as required.

Support is outstanding.

Hydrant

The team at Order Tagger have been amazingly helpful implementing their tool. It actually didn't require any effort to implement, but we had questions around functionality that they were very responsive with. So far the tool is working exactly as needed and we're very happy with it.

Pursu

I'm using this app to tag new customers so that the fulfilment centre knows to add a flyer into the new customer orders. The app was configured by the developers and seems easy to use. Lots of other ways of using it too, plus quick and helpful support. Thanks!

March 7, 2019

Hey Sanjay! Thanks for the great review! Notifying your warehouse that this is a customer's first subscription order is a very popular use of Order Tagger. We're glad that we were able to help out!

As Of Latte

An absolutely incredible app (very easy to use, quick to set up) and incredible customer service! Sam went out of their way to email me quickly and answer all of my questions. Definitely recommend giving this app an install!

Lazy Flora

Super easy-to-use app with great customer support. Really happy with this app so far (the best and most effective Shopify app I've used so far - and I've used a lot).

WTHN

I use this app to help tag first-time orders. It's super helpful and exactly what I needed. The team is also very helpful if I ever have questions.

MOSCOT

Order Tagger covered everything that we needed it to do. We weren't initially sure whether it would, but the developer turned out to be incredibly responsive and helpful both at helping us get set up as well as showing us how to adapt the app for our specific use case and doing some outstanding troubleshooting when our extremely complex Shopify implementation ran into some problems they had never seen before. Great app and great team here!

flirties

I can't recommend the app and support high enough!
We have been tagging our orders with the order tagger for a while but recently we needed a bit more complicated tagging and the team was so helpful in organising this to help us with our specific need.
Special thanks to Sam and the rest of the team for being so fantastic!

Lily and Fox

It helps organize orders and create rules that normal tagging in shopify can't do. For example, I created a rule to add x tag for specific countries for x dates. It can back track old orders. I also love their customer support! They are very nice and fast in replying :)