Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

by Union Works Apps

Add, remove, delay & backdate order tags to manage your orders

Honey & Spice

I love it!
App works very well. We used to tag manually and spend an hour a day tagging. setting 'Order Tagger' meant we save this time and eliminate mistake.
'Order Tagger' support is excellent: first, I receive a reply within an hour or two. Secondly, 'Order Tagger' implemented changes to accommodate our needs. for example, there wasn't an option to copy an existing rules. i asked about it and they have just added it.
I tried 4 other tagging apps, I found this one the best.

March 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Inbal! Glad we could help!

Whole and Nourished Meal Delivery

Great app! I'm using it to tag certain characteristics in customers to be sent to my email marketing service. I also use it to differentiate customers by their delivery needs. Very useful and saving lots of time!

March 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review! I think this might be a review of our Customer Tagger app rather than our Order Tagger app, either way, I'm glad it's helping you in your Marketing efforts and thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Keelham Farm Shop

Absolutely lightning-fast responses to queries. Great bespoke solutions to specific tasks. Can't recommend Order Tagger highly enough. This is so much better than anything we've used before. Thank you.

February 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jonathan, glad we were able to accommodate your requests. I think those additions to the app will be useful for everyone!

Megacart Foods

Does the job wonderfully. Specially the customer support is quick and effective. I asked them to do a bunch of modifications and it was done promptly.

February 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review Shan! Happy to have helped!

Cheeky Chompers

The app works exactly as described and has helped us in identifying orders which have personalisation added to them for the backend staff to easily manage.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review Scott! Glad we were able to help you with the set-up of you line item property rules and that it's making life easier for the team to manage orders!

Built Bar

We had a unique use case for a tag that didn't exist out of the box as a feature, but the Order Tagger support team was amazingly helpful and added in the tagging logic for us. We do high volume and haven't had any issues. Great app and support.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review Josh! Glad we were able to help with a new rule and delayed tagging.

Tobii Dynavox US

This app is really great and helps us trigger Shopify flows based on tags and the support team is really helpful.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tarek! It's good to see stores utilising our Flow based triggers!

Luminary Nail Systems

Very user friendly, easy to grasp and the customer service is phenomenal! Helped our workflow 100%, thanks for creating this app guys!

February 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kelly! Glad we were able to help with your workflow where needed!

Les Petits Imprimés

Great app that keeps saving me hours of work everyday. The support team has always been very responsive and I really appreciate that they always explain well and help you find solutions.

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your great review Julie! I believe you found the solution to this one without any help from us... but glad to hear that the backdate identified and tagged those specific orders.

DirectNail.com

Awesome app and team. The app is easy to navigate and has a bunch of great features. I needed one feature specifically and reached out to support asking if its possible, they ended up making and adding my requested feature to the app! Awesome work and they actually care about their users!

January 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alex! Glad we were able to deliver something to help with your fulfillment workflow.