Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

by Union Works Apps

Add, remove, delay & backdate order tags to manage your orders

Qatar Moms

Great App!, very useful, helped me search for orders the way I want, saved too much time. I used it to tag the orders based on stock availability and tag them with the date of fulfillment, so it did let us track our orders more efficiently. However it would be great if they allowed backdating in the basic plan.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Glad Order Tagger saves you time on fulfilment processes!

Parker Baby Co.

I had a pretty specific need for this app. The support team worked with me to quickly develop the need. Super fast and effective customer support, app does everything we need now. Highly recommend.

November 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Sam! Glad we were able to help you to tag orders based on the shipping carrier for manual fulfillments.

Perfume Philippines

Solved some critical fulfilment issues. Really powerful and excellent support when it's been needed. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ricky! Glad that Order Tagger is able to help with your fulfilment process.

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

The team here is great, I had a few issues not being able to tag and they solved them right away! The tags save me HOURS of work every day, I can easily have all orders tagged with the shipping date so I can easily ship every day.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Kirstyn! Glad we were able to help you with your Shipping Date tags.

Derm Skincare

The app developer team was able to add a criteria that we needed to accomplish our goals within shopify. They were able to do this in less than 10 days. Super responsive team and in love with all the app features!

October 28, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Hopefully the new Landing page criteria will allow you to track the performance of specific marketing campaigns :)

JoieFarm

A very useful app that has allowed our business to better organise and more efficiently sort orders. Easy to use, with great customer support. Does exactly what we need it to!

October 22, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jan! Glad we're able to help sort and organise your orders.

Darts Farm

This is undoubtedly the best and most comprehensive tagging App you can integrate into the Shopify platform - the support from the team is excellent when you are setting up, developing improvements or integrating with other Apps - from start up in March 2020 we have processed over 14,000 orders and Order Tagger has not missed a beat - an excellent all round solution

October 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review Michael! We're happy that the rules and features available within Order Tagger play a vital role in your fulfilment workflow.

Pressbar GmbH

With this app we were able to significantly decrease the loading time of our shop and the overall time needed for fulfilling orders. The support is amazing and fast and helps you set up everything.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review Marko! Glad that our order attributes rule has been able to tag your orders with the delivery date selected by your Customers.

TW Steel

Just wanted to say thank you to the developers, using this app on a few stores already, working good. There are many options for tagging the orders.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, it is most appreciated. Glad the app is helping you to manage orders across your various stores.

Green Acres Nursery & Supply

Fast, helpful customer service. The tag delay really helped, especially when I use other apps that don't 'play nicely'

October 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review Cariel, glad you were able to use our delayed tagging feature to work around the app conflicts.