Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

naturafresca

Guys were great fixing my problem, and developing a specific rule in a very short time.

Useful app and great customer service

April 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review Matteo! We're glad to have been able to help, hopefully the Tag by Day of the Week rule will help others to manage their delivery slots too!

Bakestarters

I've been using this app for quite a while, and the app has always been sufficient for my business's needs, but what really impresses me is that despite having an app that does what it says it can do, they've still put in the effort to improve on their product. I haven't tried their new features, but it looks like they've added some very useful features to the app.

The support team's very helpful as well, and has made the app experience even better.

April 18, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always looking to improve the app and help as much as we can. We're pleased to hear you like all the new features too!

Veg Box Fresh

Great service and easily integrated, support is quick to respond to queries. We use it mainly to tag delivery dates from our picker and it's made life a lot easier.

TheCandyMan.ie

Amazing support for adding a feature I couldn't do myself. Timely, polite and effective. Added a feature to tag the date and time based on an action in another app. Great

Threes Brewing

While I was paying for this app, they shut off access to the dashboard for an upgrade. My business relies on this app and I wasn't able to manage orders because of their actions.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for your review Jared.

As you mention, we are in the process of switching over to a brand new version of our app, however, your existing orders were still being tagged as per the rules that you had set-up.

We emailed all Merchants about a week ago regarding the change. We also emailed again yesterday highlighting that the upgrade was about to begin.

We also placed a very visible notice on the app which you will have seen when you tried to login to the app. It would have informed you that your app was running normally, but to get in touch with us if you needed any new rules to be created or existing rules edited during the migration process.

We responded 3 times to your emails and also prioritised your migration, which we completed about an hour ago.

We’re sorry that you are unhappy, but I’m really not sure how much more we could have done to inform you that everything was ok and that we were here and available to help. We are still here and available to help.

The Seraphina Collection

As a small business with high order volumes and low staffing, this app is essential! We have a very complicated inventory with some items pre made items and some made to order. Order Tagger allows us to sort and search easily, cutting man hours significantly.

I've contacted customer services twice to back date my tags. Both times i have received both a prompt reply and service. They obviously really care about there customers and i would highly recommend.

Thanks again!

Food Huggers Wholesale

We use this app to automate our tags on orders for customers who pay on terms. It has been awesome! Easy to set up and get going. Also - support team was awesome, I worked with someone named Sam and they were very responsive, quick to help and happy to do it.

I can't wait to put this app to more use!

April 13, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Great to hear you're using Order Tagger to flag orders from customers who pay on terms!

leapp

Easy to understand app that does what it advertises. It was lacking a functionality I needed, so I contacted their support. The same day I received an answer and by the next week, they had built the functionality I needed. Truly great experience!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for a great review, we're so pleased we were able to help :) Hopefully, the new inventory locations rule will also help other merchants to tag orders based on which location needs to fulfil the order!

Shop Suki

Tagging so easy and SO fast. Actually tried a cheaper alternative at first but it was slower than a sloth after a deep slumber. Worth every cent. It will help our team a lot! Also amazing customer service! Responded very quickly :)

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're delighted to know Order Tagger is helping you quickly and efficiently organise orders using Order Tags :)

Bloom Farms CBD

Great app and great customer service. With this app, we saved a few hours a week finding specific orders and tagging them appropriately. We use this hand-to-hand with customer tagger as well.

Sam did a great job answering all my questions and responding to them pretty quickly!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such a great review! It's great to see you using Customer Tagger and Order Tagger together. We're delighted to see the apps helping to streamline your order process by tagging the order that has come from your influencer network :)