Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

Add, remove, delay & backdate order tags to manage your orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Rowan

Order Tagger is working great. We've had some unique and complicated situations that we want our orders tagged for involving multiple POS locations and third party apps. Order Tagger's support team has been hands on in figuring out how to write some custom workflows. Very much appreciated.

MOD BIKES

Great app and great support, Must have for every Shopify store. Extremely useful for our operations.
Thanks.

January 20, 2022

Thanks for such a nice review! Happy to hear you like our app and support; we were happy to help with Shipping workflows :)

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

We use this app for fulfillment purposes to sort out the orders. Highly recommended if you'd like to find innovative and efficient ways to sort out your orders. A+ for the customer service!

January 6, 2022

Hi Varun, thanks for the kind review. It was a pleasure helping you apply order tags based on Line Item Properties. Glad to hear you're finding those useful. All the best!

Hewitt's Meats

I started to use Order Tagger for the first time in November to tag my future date Christmas orders with the delivery date that the customer selected. I needed a few tweaks to be able to make it fit my perishable shipments, and Stu was awesome to work with. He worked with me for consecutive days to get the work flows just right. I was able to add workflows with the logic that was only in my head to determine what day it should be shipped to different parts of the country to safely hit that requested delivery date. I was so impressed! The tags helped me sort through my hundreds of orders and prioritize which ones to work each day, and saved me multiple hours every day of December compared to last year! Order Tagger was a life saver and I will continue to spread the good word about it's ease of use and excellent support. I would recommend that all small businesses check it out to see if tags will help improve your processes. They sure did for me! Thanks again Stu and the rest of the team at Order Tagger!!
Brian Hanson
HewittsMeats.com

December 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Brian! It was a pleasure helping you to achieve those complex workflows with Order Tagger and glad to hear it has saved you so much time this Christmas. All the best!

Warner's Distillery Ltd

A great app providing functionality that otherwise would be extremely time-consuming. Excellent support from the team. Very quick to answer and resolve any queries.

December 17, 2021

Hi Caroline, thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on various workflows. Great to hear how those Order Tags are helping. All the best!

Candelinas

We have such a great experience with Order Tagger. Phenomenal customer support - we asked certain functionalities that didn't exist and they took the extra mile to build them for us. Highly recommend! Thank you guys!

December 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review. We were happy to implement the Dynamic Tags you were after for Product Quantity. All the best!

KO Média

The support team is incredible and there to help create custom flows to tags orders. The app works for what we have tested so far. If you use other apps that are also tagging orders, think to add a delay in Order Tagger to apply your tags otherwise, there could be a confusion between the apps.

December 10, 2021

Thank you for your review, we were happy to help! Yes, we have our own native solution with Delayed Tagging for those occasions when multiple apps are attempting to update an order at the same time. This has proven to be a useful and popular solution for many of our merchants. Glad it helped you here too. All the best!

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

It's easy to set up, and it adds tags automatically and smoothly. And I'd like to say that the support is wonderful. Stu sent me super quick and suitable replies. Thank you so much!

My Victoria Bitter

Fast, easy to use, plenty of fantastic workflows already to go!
Some We never knew we needed!
Support (Stu) is very responsive and assists with onboarding and trouble shooting. Having used other tagging apps this is hands down a winner.

December 6, 2021

Thanks for the super review Jack. Great to hear you're finding the Order Tagger workflows useful. All the best!

Copenhagen Home Design

Order Tagger is a simple app that does what the name says. It's simple and it works. Union Works have helped me with great support and troubleshooting advise. Dedicated developers!

December 6, 2021

Thanks for the kind review Jacob. It was a pleasure helping get our Metafield criteria to apply the order tags you were after. Great to hear it's helping. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22