Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

MindfulSouls

The support team (especially Sam) is of great help. I don't remember a time where Sam couldn't help us out by writing some custom piece of code, or giving advice in general. Great team;)

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to hear Order Tagger is helping to improve your fulfilment workflow :)

Lowbrow Customs

Very helpful app to tag orders, which we use to organize and prioritize orders for pick/pack/ship. The developer has been very responsive in answering questions and open to recommendations to expand the functionality of the app. Recommended!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for the great review Tyler, glad we were able to advise on using multi-criteria rules to achieve your specific workflow.

DryEyeShop

Got the app for one specific need - which it didn't have but they added the feature very quickly and it works perfectly. Now that I have the app I know we'll be using it for many other things as well.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your great review Rebecca and for suggesting the new Tip Received criteria as a useful order attribute to base a tag on. We hope it gets plenty of use in your store!

The Flashery

Great app with great support from Sam, helped us to create some complex rules.

Would recommend them if you need an app to tag orders.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the great review Wouter! Glad we were able to help you with those complex rules!

trèStiQue

Good app, Great support! Thanks you!..................................................................

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Glad we were able to help!

The Shell Station

I used this app to tag orders so I can sort them by criteras that were not included in the shopify regular sorting. Works great! Really good support, I suggested a change in the program and they did it for me! Really big help!

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We hope the new dynamic discount code rule helps you organise the orders based on the code used :)

BOTE

Really appreciate all the help the team provided to get us going with the tagging rules we needed! They helped create custom rules quickly as well.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review Michael, glad we were able to help you with that new rule.

Belgravia Sports Online

I use this app to categorize the hundreds of orders our store may receive each day. This is a fantastic app and the support team were very quick to assist with my queries and help me to achieve the most out of this app. Highly recommend using this app.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're delighted to hear that the app is making a difference to managing your orders :)

Irish at Heart

Solved some critical fulfilment issues. Really powerful and excellent support when it's been needed!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're delighted to see Order Tagger is helping in your fulfilment workflow with ShipStation :)

BRONZE SNAKE

Sam was quick and efficient on emails. I couldn't find a way to add a tag - the Order Tagger team had it there the next day. Superb service. Great App.

July 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Dave, we're glad Order Tagger is helping you to streamline your fulfilment process.