Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags Flow

Add, remove & delay flow order tags to manage your orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TWS South Africa

Using it on multiple stores. We only need a simple workflow, but the criteria combinations are truly vast and could cover very complex scenarios!

October 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that Order Tagger is helping you to tag orders across multiple Shopify stores. Would love to know more about how it's helping you to manage your orders or streamline your fulfillment process, so we'll be in touch soon!

Annie Makes Cakes

easy to set up and being able to filter my delivery dates is life changing. Customer service was also extremely responsive and helpful. love it!

October 18, 2021

Hey Annie, thanks for the lovely review. Great to hear the app has helped with your workflow using Delivery Date order tags. All the best!

Artist First

I used this app to auto-tag pre-orders and orders with a particular shipping method. It's helping filter orders and so far so good. easy to set up.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Caz, glad we're able to help you tag your pre-orders! If there's anything we can do to help you with your order tagging strategy, then please do just let us know!

The Koko Samoa

The app is as helpful as the support team. Couldn't have asked for more. It's saved hours of work. Well done guys

October 3, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review! Great to hear that Order Tagger is helping you save time. It was a pleasure helping with your tagging workflows. All the best!

Nerdzoic

This is an INCREDIBLE app. The way it allows me to automate tagging processes saves a ton of time. The ability to go back and tag older orders is also very helpful. Its easy to use, free of bugs, and the team provides fantastic customer service. This is the ONLY tagging app you will ever need.

October 2, 2021

Hi Matt, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear how Order Tagger is helping with your tagging requirements and that you've taken advantage of our Backdating feature. All the best!

Catholically

It's highly customizable and it is very useful to automate every single aspect of orders so to be able to measure or automate. 10 stars for support which seems to be available 24 x 7. I always get an answer and a solution to all of my needs, even when they are a little complicated. The tool is amazing & I will now trial also their tool Customer Tags and Segments.

September 25, 2021

Thanks for the super review. It's been a pleasure helping you set up various tagging solutions, most recently to target orders from a specific Sales Channel. We're always pleased to hear how the app is helping. All the best!

Wild For Salmon

Been using the app on one of our stores for over a year and it's been great! Just added it to our second store and customer support has was super helpful with the few questions that popped up.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bob! Glad to hear that our Delayed Tagging feature is helping to ensure that the tags that Order Tagger applies to your orders are not being overwritten.

Granville Island Delivery Co.

Order Tagger allows us to easily streamline our ordering and fulfillment process with endless workflows and customized tags. We are able to sort and filter our orders to increase workflow efficiency. Stu at Order Tagger support was extremely responsive and also appears to have an understanding of what e commerce businesses need and the big picture vs other some other apps out there.

September 22, 2021

Hi Amanda, thank you for this super kind review. It was a pleasure helping you set up Order Tags for your Delivery Dates. We're pleased to hear that Order Tagger is playing an important part in your efficient workflow. All the best!

Lila Beauty

App is great and support is super responsive, follows up with all inquiries. Would definitely recommend.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the great review John! We were really pleased to be able to introduce a new criteria into the Order Tagger app to analyse the Customer Note on the Shopify Customer record.

Embella Jewellery

(Date of review relevant)
I've installed, and gone through every single tagging app on the Shopify store, and this app did not appear to have the functionality I needed, so I've contacted the developer. They got back to me and helped me set up the exact tagging automation I needed, and the correspondence was professional, yet friendly. I can not recommend this app enough!

August 31, 2021

Thanks for the great review Dewan! We were happy to help you to tag your orders based on Fulfillment Locations with Order Tagger. All the best!