4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and streamlining of order tagging, particularly beneficial for businesses with complex logistics. It offers customizable tagging options, backdating, and real-time tagging. Many commend its reliability, ease of use, and positive impact on reporting and website loading times. The support team is often praised for their responsiveness and willingness to incorporate new features based on merchant requests.

December 30, 2020

Order Tagger has been perfect to help us manage fulfillment in the different warehouses we use. Their customer service is impeccable - fast and thoughtful responses with detailed explanations. They even added a new sorting function to fit our individual needs. Highly recommend.

Savor
Shop Circle replied December 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Rachel! Glad we were able to create a new criteria that allows you to identify Gift orders.

Edited July 6, 2020

I love this app as I can use it to tag and sort orders that are going via our different shipping options and warehouses etc. Its also great for tagging pre-orders. I'm sure it can do a lot more than I even realise. Would be great to see some case studies for inspiration!

Butler Creative Childcare Resources
Shop Circle replied July 7, 2020

Thanks for the great review and yes, Order Tagger can do so much more! Glad we're able to help you with your Pre-Orders!

October 9, 2020

This app makes our process easier! Thank you for creating this app. Highly Recommended! Great Support I got from the team as well.

Watch Portal Philippines
Philippines
Shop Circle replied October 9, 2020

Hi Ricky, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that Order Tagger continues to help you manage the fulfilment process.

May 14, 2019

Brilliant app with many great features. The support team are always ready to help when we have custom rules we would like to create. I would recommend to anyone.

KJ Beckett
October 21, 2020

With this app we were able to significantly decrease the loading time of our shop and the overall time needed for fulfilling orders. The support is amazing and fast and helps you set up everything.

Pressbar GmbH
Germany
Shop Circle replied October 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review Marko! Glad that our order attributes rule has been able to tag your orders with the delivery date selected by your Customers.

Edited March 31, 2022

Order Tagger has been extremely impactful to the operations of our business over the past few years. We are a furniture brand and manage a very difficult logistics program nationwide- tagging orders with various attributes has allowed us many opportunities to find efficiencies and generally has helped us make our business run more smoothly. We rely on it heavily and the support team has always been extremely responsive, no matter the time of day, and very helpful. This is a fantastic, legitimately solid application. Highly recommend!

Apt2B
Almost 3 years using the app
November 23, 2020

These guys are amazing. They managed to make a whole new trigger and feature in 2 days. If you need anything they always reply and I can't see how any other app can compete with that. If there's something they don't do. Just ask and they will do it! Thanks so much and I can't see ever having a Shopify store without this app!

Pick N Mix London
Shop Circle replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your great review Will! I'm glad we were able to help you to tag orders when a tracking number is added to a fulfillment.

December 2, 2018

It helps organize orders and create rules that normal tagging in shopify can't do. For example, I created a rule to add x tag for specific countries for x dates. It can back track old orders. I also love their customer support! They are very nice and fast in replying :)

Lily and Fox
April 28, 2021

We use this app for a number of automation processes. We tag New Customers for example so that we can batch those orders separately and include a Welcome Packet in the box. The app is very robust and the support is wonderful.

Buttercloth
Shop Circle replied April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bob! Glad it's helping you to identify those first time customers.

January 3, 2023

Great app, great functionality, wonderful responsive support! The best team! Tags for my orders are put down without any problems.

GERMAN KABIRSKI
Shop Circle replied January 5, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team and about our app. This motivates us to keep giving our best! We are here to help you 24/7.

Have a lovely day,