Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag and Manage Orders - Order Management Automation

DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections

GREAT app. We rely on this completely to properly tag all of our orders coming in with complex rules. The support team is amazing, they were able to help me with my very custom request. Couldn't recommend more!

JCG Apparel

Perfect app for automatically adding tags to Orders. I used it to tag orders with different shipping methods, and it was setup and working within 5 minutes of the download.

Polar Post

We run a small business that was struggling to identify specific orders that needed to be dispatched first. I emailed Order Tagger and Steve got back to me quickly and listened to my issue. He came back to me with a series of solutions - none of which were quick fixes but he was patient with me and walked me through it. Not only did Steve sort my problem but he created a specific route for my shop that he didn't already have.

I received first class service from Steve at Order Tagger - he has helped us inordinately. I was incredibly impressed by his out of office hours service, attention to detail and understanding of our shop in a short space of time.

Would highly recommend Steve and Order Tagger for anyone who needs to simplify their orders. First class product and first class service.

Cannot recommend highly enough - thank you !

The Green Corner

We have 7 stores and dozens of employees, so we needed something that would make our fulfillment process a little easier. This app has helped us get all orders organized so our employees know exactly which ones to fulfill from each store. The app is very easy to use and the support is great!

CrashSafe

This app makes sorting orders a breeze! The customer service is quick and is always willing to help in fulfilling your stores needs.

Toxic Premium

Great app & excellent support, it is very easy to use and it really helps us to filter and categorize our orders.

grassrootscoop

We installed this app on our new Shopify store because we needed a way to indicate whether or not a customer was new in Shipstation. Until now, there has not been a solution for this. We are very excited to use that functionality and many others that Order Tagger offers.

Grahams of Bath

Excellent app that does exactly what we need it to do.

We required some support when we first installed the app on store, the support we received was fast and effective. Thank you!

My Vape Box

I use Order Tagger to automatically create tags telling me when an order is a customer's first, second, third order etc. Order Tagger lets me automatically include the tag in the order notes too, so it appears on my despatch notes - which is really useful!
The app itself is really easy to setup and use and very flexible in terms of the different types of tags it can automatically add to orders.
Customer support has also been really helpful when I've had questions about the features.
Overall, Order Tagger is a really useful and easy to use app and saves me loads of time when processing my customer orders.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Works perfectly. Would be surprised if this app doesn't meet your needs. Can streamline a complicated fulfilment system!