Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags

Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags | Reviews

by Union Works Apps

Add, remove, delay & backdate order tags to manage your orders

Catholically

It's highly customizable and it is very useful to automate every single aspect of orders so to be able to measure or automate. 10 stars for support which seems to be available 24 x 7. I always get an answer and a solution to all of my needs, even when they are a little complicated. The tool is amazing & I will now trial also their tool Customer Tags and Segments.

September 25, 2021

Thanks for the super review. It's been a pleasure helping you set up various tagging solutions, most recently to target orders from a specific Sales Channel. We're always pleased to hear how the app is helping. All the best!

Wild For Salmon

Been using the app on one of our stores for over a year and it's been great! Just added it to our second store and customer support has was super helpful with the few questions that popped up.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bob! Glad to hear that our Delayed Tagging feature is helping to ensure that the tags that Order Tagger applies to your orders are not being overwritten.

Granville Island Delivery Co.

Order Tagger allows us to easily streamline our ordering and fulfillment process with endless workflows and customized tags. We are able to sort and filter our orders to increase workflow efficiency. Stu at Order Tagger support was extremely responsive and also appears to have an understanding of what e commerce businesses need and the big picture vs other some other apps out there.

September 22, 2021

Hi Amanda, thank you for this super kind review. It was a pleasure helping you set up Order Tags for your Delivery Dates. We're pleased to hear that Order Tagger is playing an important part in your efficient workflow. All the best!

Lila Beauty

App is great and support is super responsive, follows up with all inquiries. Would definitely recommend.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the great review John! We were really pleased to be able to introduce a new criteria into the Order Tagger app to analyse the Customer Note on the Shopify Customer record.

Embella Jewellery

(Date of review relevant)
I've installed, and gone through every single tagging app on the Shopify store, and this app did not appear to have the functionality I needed, so I've contacted the developer. They got back to me and helped me set up the exact tagging automation I needed, and the correspondence was professional, yet friendly. I can not recommend this app enough!

August 31, 2021

Thanks for the great review Dewan! We were happy to help you to tag your orders based on Fulfillment Locations with Order Tagger. All the best!

Polizeimemesshop

The app does exactly what we needed. When the app briefly stopped running the way we wanted it to and I contacted support, they immediately provided an explanation and the solution for it, so it's now running fine again. I can only recommend the app.

August 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our Order Tagger app Tanja! Glad that you were able to utilize our Delayed Tagging feature to ensure the Order Tags that we apply are not being overwritten.

Dr. Dough Donuts

Excellent product- works exactly how it should. Assistance to install and use was speedy and accurate Would highly recommend.

August 17, 2021

Hi Geoff, thanks for the great review! We were happy to help you use Order Tagger to apply Delivery Date tags to your orders. All the best!

Ancestral Supplements

Best Integration for organizing orders. We love it! It has been crucial in separating our international shipments and orders that are not to be fulfilled by our 3PL.

August 16, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're very pleased to hear that Order Tagger has been playing a crucial part by tagging your international orders. All the best!

Fantasy Records

An essential tool allowing us to properly tag pre-order items, specific promos, and other initiatives directly related to an organized fulfillment process. Amazing support team as well.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the great review Joe! Glad that Order Tagger is able to help deliver your order tagging strategy to aid in the fulfillment process.

Fushi Wellbeing Ltd

Really great app, very powerful... solved a problem which I thought was going to be a real issue. Support was excellent as well, went the extra mile for me. Would recommend.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that Order Tagger was the solution for you.