Manage orders with order tags
Filter your orders by tags and make order management, order filtering and your fulfilment process a breeze.
Tag orders with pre-set rules
Apply tags to orders based on the value or presence of order attributes that you specify in your rules
Tag important orders
Tag orders that need special treatment or extra scrutiny to the attention of the right person by applying order tags
About Order Tagger
Addressing the impact of COVID‑19
We have been creating new rules to help Merchants adapt their Shopify stores to handle Pick-ups and Deliveries in an attempt to assist with business continuation.
If you would like us to create a rule that will help your business navigate the effects of COVID-19 and help out your local community, then please do just get in touch via our support address and we will do our very best to help.
Why tag orders?
Applying tags can help you filter orders based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter orders in your Shopify Admin area that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders.
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger can automatically tag orders based on a variety of conditions. Here are just some of the rules you can create:
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Tag orders based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Tag orders based on the collections the products are purchased from
- Tag orders based on the product tags of products purchased
- Tag orders based on the product vendor of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the sales channel
- Tag orders based on the discount codes used
- Tag orders based on their total weight
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the payment method used
- Tag orders based on where the order was placed (POS/Locations)
SHIPPING BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the shipping address state (United States)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address region (New Zealand)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address county (United Kingdom)
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on the carrier service used
- Tag orders based on the shipping address country
- Tag orders based on the zip/postcode of the shipping address
BILLING ADDRESS BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the billing address country
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Tag orders if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's tags
- Tag orders based on the total spend of the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's order volume
- Tag orders with the customer's first and last name
- Tag orders if the customer accepts marketing
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on its order attributes
- Tag orders based on its line item properties
- Auto tag all orders
- Tag orders that have not had a tag assigned
- Tag orders if the order note contains specific text
Pricing 7-day free trial
Optional: Apply your rules to past orders $10 for first 1000 orders processed, then $2 for every 1000 orders after that
Auto tag orders based on order, customer, shipping or product data
Apply your rules to past orders
Bulk tagging for fast order organisation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I used the app to creat custom location tags using a custom cart variable. The support team assisted me literally instantly by setting up the conditions/rules for the tags. Absolutely amazing support service!
Thanks for such a great review! Great to see Order Tagger is helping you plan your delivery route by enabling you to filter the orders based on the suburb you need to deliver them too.
Adelisa & Co
Really love using this app to better organize our tags for various things. You can create any rule you want. And at one point when I couldn't, the developer created it for me! And to top it all off, amazing customer service!
Thanks for a great review! Glad we could help to automate your fulfilment processes!
Musique Red One Music
Just wow. You can now create rules when an order is canceled... you know why? Because I asked it to the team. They did. SUPER SERVICE!
Thank you very much
Thanks for the great review! We're delighted we could help you build a new workflow by tracking and managing cancelled orders :)