Organise your orders with tags
Applying tags to orders automatically groups them into categories making it easier for your fulfilment processes
Take control of orders
Applying tags to orders allows you to take control and highlight orders with specific attributes
Analyse your order tags
Using order tags you're able to export and analyse your sales by various metrics e.g. Shipping states, payment methods, shipping methods etc
About Order Tagger
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to group them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to highlight all orders that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to highlight orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders. So why waste precious time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of it for you?
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfilment process, highlight particular orders and much more.
Full list of tagging rules available
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Tag orders based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Tag orders based on the collections the products are purchased from
- Tag orders based on the product tags of products purchased
- Tag orders based on the product vendor of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the sales channel
- Tag orders based on the discount codes used
- Tag orders based on their total weight
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the payment method used
- Tag orders based on where the order was placed (POS/Locations)
SHIPPING BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the shipping address state (United States)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address region (New Zealand)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address county (United Kingdom)
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on the carrier service used
- Tag orders based on the shipping address country
- Tag orders based on the zip/postcode of the shipping address
BILLING ADDRESS BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the billing address country
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Tag orders if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's tags
- Tag orders based on the total spend of the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's order volume
- Tag orders with the customer's first and last name
- Tag orders if the customer accepts marketing
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on its order attributes
- Tag orders based on its line item properties
- Auto tag all orders
- Tag orders that have not had a tag assigned
- Tag orders if the order note contains specific text
If you need a rule or workflow that you don't see in the list above, then please get in touch and we'll see how we can help!
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 41 reviews
Most recent reviews
I can't recommend the app and support high enough! We have been tagging our orders with the order tagger for a while but recently we needed a bit more complicated tagging and the team was so helpful in organising this to help us with our specific need. Special thanks to Sam and the rest of the team for being so fantastic!
Lily and Fox
It helps organize orders and create rules that normal tagging in shopify can't do. For example, I created a rule to add x tag for specific countries for x dates. It can back track old orders. I also love their customer support! They are very nice and fast in replying :)
DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections
GREAT app. We rely on this completely to properly tag all of our orders coming in with complex rules. The support team is amazing, they were able to help me with my very custom request. Couldn't recommend more!