Ordoro

Ordoro

by Ordoro

Shipping, Inventory, and Everything In Between

Snuggly Monkey

Ordoro is a game changer! I had been searching for an inventory management program that could sync inventory between Shopify & Etsy for over a year and a half. After trying a couple of other platforms, Ordoro was the clear winner. Very easy to use and set up, but the best part by far is their customer service. They are super quick to respond and help you in everything for getting set up to any snags you hit along the way. Worth every penny of the monthly service fee.

Gunskins

Ordoro has been a very easy to use platform and we're happy that it integrates with all of our marketplaces, including Shopify. It pushes inventory stock levels and shipping information on a regular basis so it's always synced.

Local Joe

Ordoro works nicely and has a lot of useful features. I would like to see a pricing model that works better for businesses where a lot of dropshoppers are required to have their own portals.

Florida Sunseeker

I have multiple warehouses and multiple shipping carriers. Also feed multiple stores into the interface. Makes shipping easy and sends tracking numbers back into all my stores across shopify and ebay. Very nice application.

Swanky Press 3

Ordoro is the best-paid app we use for our business. We’ve used many apps to help us with our sales on Shopify and Etsy, and Ordoro is the only one I can say REALLY works. The app is really easy to use and allows our team members to process orders at different stages. I would highly recommend Ordoro!

Mightyline

Increased my price from $99.00 a month to $199.00 per month. To top things off, t he price increase was retroactive to the beginning of August. They even tried to joke about the price increase by saying "Price increases suck but ..." Who doubles their price and expects to keep their customers???

Rexfabrics

We've saved a considerable shipment money over a long period with this app. Highly recommended

Brocks Homebrew Supply

Integrates my channels perfectly.

Scrubshopper

Where to start... Ordoro is the backbone of our business operations. We dropship a large variety of products and this inventory, shipping and dropshipping management toolkit gives us confidence to scale our business without building a very expensive information system of our own. The seamless integration between Shopify and Ordoro makes this platform a no brainer inventory management solution for Shopify users.

Sogo Snacks

I've been using Ordoro for over 2 years now and it has saved my business a lot of time and money. My support questions have always been answered quickly. Great product and company.

dan