Stoclean: Out‑Of‑Stock Cleaner

Stoclean: Out‑Of‑Stock Cleaner

$6/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited January 23, 2023

We have been using this app for a couple of years, and it has performed flawlessly! Excellent support.

Simple and works exactly as intended.

Grand Cru Liquid Assets
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 3, 2021

I Just install this app in my Clothes Store. It works like magic. We have been suffering for months from OUT-Of-Stock products which we have to remove or unpublish it manually. BUT with this app , there is no such hassel. It work also fine for product that our of stock but you want to keep selling it after 0 quantity.

COTONYAT قطنيات.كوم
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 12, 2020

The app does exactly what it is supposed to very happy with the results many thanks. Everything is set up and automated and very easy to set up

Louise's Party Deals
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 9, 2019

Developer replied quick and actually added a feature I needed within a day! Works perfectly right now.

TheThrowShop
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 6, 2019

a tio notch app to use, do you want really have all the times outstock products to send users back to other store? hide all of them and active as soon as stock back! amazing!

Sunwatchz
Portugal
Time spent using app: 21 days
July 30, 2019

I've only had this app for a few days, and I was sceptical because there were no reviews, but it's exceeded what I hoped it would do. I won't bore with the exact details, but my inventory was a mess and I was getting no help from the Theme support. I am glad this was my first choice. Give it a try, the free trial means you've got nothing to lose.

Black Lava Vape