Page Speed Boost

Page Speed Boost

by Giraffly

Boost PageSpeed and Enhance User Experience with 1-click.

Stress Relief Mate ™

just installed and can notice the difference a lot! very good free app 5 stars from me. all pages load super fast

Rings For Champs

I added the app. The page speed fell from 40 to 26 instantly.
Insights from https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ Turing off the app increased the speed.

February 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for inconvenience. We are checking the app and we would try best to optimise it. Very sorry for inconvenience!

Forever Green

Can confirm this works and shaved a good 200ms off load times, even reduced my bounce rate a little so yeah, thanks people

Ann More products

I just installed this app., and instantly noticed the loading speed, and how much faster it is, so awesome! I really like this app., so far so good. I always come back with an update within a few weeks. I will let you know more then.

Cakers Warehouse

I have a large catalogue store which requires a complex theme. Installed this app and can notice the change instantly, great free app.

Fashion2Fragrance

Excellent. I've been searching for a reliable way to increase my page speed for a while. This really works.

American Metal Store

Page speed is critical for my site and i think the app really helps me bringing in some extra customers by improving my site speed.

Neighborhoodies.shop

Awesome app! Thanks for the app and your effort. Hope it keep free all the time while i would pay for it anyway:)

Hensleworld

Ich liebe diese App. Mein Shop war jetzt nicht wirklich langsam aber durch diese App ist er wirklich unglaublich schnell geworden. Würde ich noch einmal einen Shop auf machen, wäre es einer der ersten Sachen, welche ich installieren würde.

January 18, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Wir freuen uns, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt und Sie unsere App nützlich finden.

Sea Of Lace

If any store owners ever want to improve their sites’ speed, this is the app you’re looking for.

Previous 1