Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

by Giraffly

Image Compression, Site Speed, Add Watermark, Pagespeed

Detallitos Pandora

Realmente no note un cambio en la velocidad de mi sitio, funciona comprimir las fotos, pero mas alla de eso no le encontré utilidad, al menos en mi caso

October 12, 2020

Hola,

Gracias por tu comentario. Lamentamos mucho las molestias ocasionadas.

La precarga no afectará realmente los resultados de la prueba de velocidad del sitio web. Ya lo hemos insinuado al principio. Por favor revise de nuevo.

Además de comprimir la imagen, también puede realizar una serie de procesamiento en la imagen, como complementar el texto alternativo.

Lamentamos que crea que nuestra aplicación es inútil. Nos esforzaremos por hacerlo mejor para satisfacer sus necesidades. Aquí, gracias por su apoyo.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con nosotros a tiempo.

Utoper

I find this app at SEO Master. SEO Master doesn’t have image optimizer, so I tried this app. It helped me with my images.

Doc_She

buona buona buona la consiglio.ecco una stupidaggine
è sta cosa dei 100 caratteri x la recensione.se uno vuole scrive 2 cose nn è padrone e tanta gente nn vi lascia i commento.

Stay Home Needs llc

I love this App. I am so excited to correct all of my mistakes. This is fabulous. Thank you very much.

TCMNP

It's easy to start page speed, but a liitle hard to understand the the feature. How is the preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

LVZQZJ

I know a little code, so when I saw the score of my website speed on Google PageSpeed Insights, then I checked the code of this app. I find that the app does as it says, preloading, will not affect the speed. Also, it's just the advice, not actually cut off the score shown on the result.

Kodiak Candle Company

If I could give it zero stars I would. I downloaded the app hoping it would help optimize all my photos and help with speed issues.

After pay the $5 I ran the "optimization" and it didn't even reduce the size of any of my photos. Also after installing and running the app my Site Speed Score went down 20+ points!

I've emailed their support but have gotten no response. Originally I just wanted my $5 back, but I guess the only option I have is to leave a poor review and move on.

Extremely disappointed.

August 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.

First of all, apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.

And we checked the issues you encountered, sorry for the inconvenience again. The tech person is checking and will try best to fixed and help to optimize the images;

Also, about the issue of speed, the app helps you preloading a page right before a user clicks on it. The app does not actually change the page load speed of your website, it preloads links on your website for your visitors.

So if you test your website speed on GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights, there won’t be any changes on your page speed scores.

About the email and refund. We are sorry that we do not reply in time, and we would like to give you a refund if you feel any inconvenience about the app. Hope you could understand that we are truly want to help with something, and we won't cheat you.

Sorry for the inconvenience again. Please contact us when you are free, we will trying all to make you up.

Take care and stay safe.

Bigsam super store

Good app easy to use And working for the pupoue it's made for yoummmmmm mmm nnn bbb ccv DD sss ggg hhhh hhhdsass bbbc ggd

handigzo.nl

great!!!!!!!!.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turnbak

Although they don’y have a lot features for now, but this app is so reliable. Hope you guys develop more features!

Previous 1 3 4