Page Speed Optimizer ‑ [FREE]

Page Speed Optimizer ‑ [FREE]

by Booster Apps

Increase site speed in 1-click! Boost Conversions and SEO

Sky Arrowz

I used this app to optimize my website loading time even though the app says no need to take any actions my webpage still takes close to 14 seconds to load.

June 25, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. You are absolutely correct, the app will not show any increase or decrease in GTmetrix or any other tool.

Important Notice:
This app will not increase or decrease any pageload speed metrics such as Pingdom or Gmetrix. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps DO NOT account for second page load times in their results.
-----------

The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

we-nexus

Worst app ever i installed in my store..........................

Shit***Apps... Note Recommended..................

June 10, 2020

Hi there,

Not a big fan of the swearing, but I understand that you might have been frustrated using the app for some reason.

More than happy to help dig into any issues you may have had if you'd like to share?

Harmony Headbands

Time wasted, it does not work to increase page speed, It does not work in Gtmetrix or any tool , so stay away

June 8, 2020

The Kuvu

I would rate zero if I could. Took my score down 5 points instantly, these shopify plugins leave a lot to be desired, all of them.

Kpop Exchange

There's no way to get a hold of the company and I need help. I'm getting website errors across every page and it looks like there’s uncompressed JavaScript files being served all from your app.

Can you enable compression?

Thanks

ecclesmedia

The app only takes 2 seconds to apply but I retested my site on third party tester and it's still the same....

June 8, 2020

Nature & Co

JE VEUX MON REMBROUSMENT DE LA GROSSE ARNAQUE !!!! DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sole to Soul Footwear

Page does not speed to load faster..........................................................................................

May 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

FIT365

I tried and then rechecked store speed. It is the same. The app did not do anything to increase site speed.

April 7, 2020

BarbersBest

My website run very slow, i have downloaded this app from the app store because i read that it really helps to make the website load faster, unfortunately it didn't help and my website still running very slow.
there is no option to contact any one in this app who can really help, no contact info no costumer support.
I don't understand how this app has 779 reviews 4.8 Rated.. something is wrong here.,,

April 7, 2020