Page Speed Optimizer‑100% FREE

Page Speed Optimizer‑100% FREE

by Booster Apps

FREE increase in site speed. 1-click. Boost Conversions & SEO

SGT Hart's BBQ SAUCE

I totally forgot I had this app and I need to use it more. However I am not sure exactly how it works.

CactusVegan

I have just started using it and it seems like it's working. I am giving it 5 star for making it free.

Kiss Me Beauties

I notice the difference when i navigate through products i have listed on site. look forward to to seeing what other differences i notice

Musclemagic

Initial impressions are good - seems to have improved page load speed. Look forward to seeing how this affects the website conversion rate.

Otaku-Dono

C'est hallucinant! Je pensais que mon site ne serait jamais rapide mais cette application fait le travail

X2 Watches

This app helped me make my pages faster. They automatically load faster and the app is super simple to use.

Wirless Power

This app is designed more for second page loading. I like it, but I recommend pairing it with another app.

Modage.fr

J'utilise cette application pour que ma boutique se charge plus vite, appli très pratique et utile je vous recommande cette appli

TeeKraves

So amazing that this was just one click. it couldn't get any easier. Thank you guys for this awesome app

onfootprint

Just installed the app and my store does seems to go faster when loading next pages. Will keep testing to see if it stays that way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27