PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

mugglemania.com

Collins helped me more then I could have asked for, he went beyond the issue I was facing. I am so happy with this App so far, my site is really coming along and the customer service help is extremely good!

January 18, 2022

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves and our dear customer’s compliment is a great source of inspiration for us.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

TAMO

Very good support! Really easy to use. Impactful tool in design.
Making our website looking good. It has everything you want from App like this.

Hi Marcin,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I am really glad that I was able to help you with color swatches.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Het Muizenhuis

The team is really helpful and react quickly to your questions. Everything is understandable. I recommand Shopify

Dear Jennifer!

Your involvement with PageFly has always been a please to me and our team. I am looking forward to having your products shipped often in the future!

Andrew - From PageFly team

Anker Philippines

Great app! Easy to navigate, even the new user can use the app easily. They have a responsive agent when you ask for help and it is resolved immediately.

Hi Anker Philippines team,

Thank you so much for your sweet words, it really motivates me and PageFly team on our way to improving ourselves! We will be as supportive as possible so you can make the best of our app for your business.

Don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 live chat if you need any help. I hope your business can bloom well!

Maru | PageFly team

Bijouterie Lepage

Easy to use, chat 24/7 VERY helpfull, quick videos to show how to also very helpfull ! I highly recommand it!

January 17, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Myhairvitamins

Probably the best customer service ever. Very good page builder but the customer service is even better!
A must have app

January 17, 2022

Thank you We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

Memorlys

Great customer service! ive contacted the customer service multiple time and all those times they help me insanely fast

January 17, 2022

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Warency LLC

Guys, you don't have to buy any theme. PageFly really can do anything. Master it and you won't have to deal with themes any more. Plus customer service is great you can ask any questions on chat while working on your page. It's Great!

January 17, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

jouvix

I've used PageFly to design few pages for my Shopify store and it's pretty cool, they have amazing templates with so many features. PageFly support team is very helpful, they instantly respond and assist you on the spot with whatever you need help with while working on PageFly pages.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for commenting on your experience with the community, for all of us your opinion and your experience with the product is very important, we will continue to grow and learn to give you the best service

Angel | PageFly Team

Alpha Vitesse

Pagefly is easy to use, very customizable, and the chat support responds within minutes to help me.

Hey there!

Wow, you discovered our secret! We do really love to reply within minutes and we work so hard to keep this a fact. Also thank you so much for sharing with us that you find the app easy to use, that's our developers goal and hard work result.

Know that we are here if you need more help.

Best Regards,