4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of responsive and visually appealing pages. They value its advanced SEO tools, customizable templates, and drag-and-drop functionality. The app's exceptional customer support and mobile responsiveness are highly praised. Merchants also commend its affordability and continuous updates for improvement. It's recommended for enhancing Shopify stores, regardless of technical skills.

March 15, 2020

Absolutely amazing app.The best thing about it is the customer service , whenever we would have an issue they would dig into it even if it takes days and they would always find a fix!

Techscess
Lebanon
June 15, 2018

perfect needs more template to be absolute amazing

Youseeks
Hong Kong SAR
August 12, 2020

Awesome page builder!
Drag and drop & fully customisable!

Their Customer Service is the best!
Whenever I have a question they answer within minutes!

MindBand
PageFly replied August 17, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team

February 15, 2020

Super great app. Pretty intuitive and allows for a lot of customization. Also, the support team is really good! Always quick responses and are willing to help with any issue!

babymemorystore
Edited November 10, 2022

Apps are not perfect. This one is not as well, and sometimes I faced issues with it. But its support is capable of doing amazing things. And that what makes me stay with it for quite a while now, and I don't think I'll be switching any time soon. Cookie, Kate and Leo are my true heroes, they solved an issue of great complexity, I was already thinking it is impossible. I am sure you can find your heroes there too, so if you have problems -- just talk to the support reps, they can do magic :) Extremely grateful for your help, guys!

mfa
Germany
PageFly replied August 30, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for leaving very detailed feedback on your experience of using PageFly as well as your time with our support.

I read your review many times and I have noted down all your suggestions and recommendations because your feedback is very precious to us so we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve our app.

I also sent you an email to seek the chance to assist you with the feedback you mentioned in your review so I hope that you can kindly check and keep in touch with us.

Thank you once again for your review and I am truly looking forward to hearing from you soon.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 19, 2021

Unbelievable app and features! saves a hell of a lot of money and the customer service are the best Ive ever experienced. No joke. They deal with all your issues so quickly and help you in every possible way! Recommended for all.

Illegal Edit
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Hi Jay,
I am glad to know that I was able to assist you with your issues. Please feel free to get back to us anytime and thank you for your time and for the way you recommended PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

Edited January 14, 2019

Wonderful team, i had a issue with my design, and support team helped me a lot.
and it was very quick help! maybe 1-2 hours and all my issues with website was resolved.
thank you so much!

DIAMONDILA
Israel
May 31, 2021

Very useful app, also in the free plan you can display your page all as you want in a very intuitive and easy way. so recommended! Moreover the support in case of need is fast and very friendly, top!

The Sewing Crew
Italy
PageFly replied June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing PageFly. It's our pleasure to go along with you to build a great and high-converting store. Remember that if you need any assistance, feel free to tell us know!

Thank you again and have a nice day ahead.

Felipe, PageFly team

April 9, 2023

The app works great and is really user-friendly! I also had the quickest response time for support ever! They basically sorted out my problem for me!

Special thanks to Aldwin for your great service :)

EndlessPencils
Spain
PageFly replied April 9, 2023

Hi Louis,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

May 23, 2019

É um aplicativo muito bom, realmente vale a pena, o suporte deles é incrivel e aumenta muito a conversao

RenascenceShop