PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ArtLeon

Time spent using app About 2 months

Because this app in conflict with my another app, Hailey double checked for me after I fixed this issue, and also helped me checked other issues on the store, really really helped me a lot!!! I love pagefly, I would love to recommend it to everyone!!!

July 22, 2022

Thank you so so much for spending time on leaving us the feedback. It means a lot for us (and for me too, you've made my day <3 ) We won't stop trying our best to deserve your trust.

And please don't forget that we are always by your side, 24/7 in the live chat.

Hailey - PageFly team

Bath Daddy

I love how easy PageFly is to create a nice looking landing page. I had some issues getting the pages to show up because of our custom coded website but the support team was able to help me figure it out and were very responsive. Great customer service, and a great product!

July 22, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

トレファトレファ

Location Japan

私たちのサイトの多くのページでPageFlyを使用しています。私たちチームは、サイトの制作についてはプロフェッショナルではないですが、いつでも疑問に答えてくれる、PageFlyのサポートチームが優秀でとても助かっています。

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

CAPNOS

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great page builder with tons of integrations and an even better support team - responds within minutes and resolves complex issues in minutes as well. Can't recommend them enough. Thanks Sani!

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving an amazing review for us. Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team and we will try our best to bring you great experiences with PageFly.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Sani - PageFly Team

Baracuta

Location Italy

L'app è molto vasta e permette di fare moltissime cose, personalizzando molto il design anche per chi non ha esperienza di codice. L'assistenza è velocissima (live chat 24h), risponde con velocità e competenza.

July 22, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua generosa recensione. Siamo felici che ti sia divertito moltissimo con noi!
Grazie per la vostra fiducia, siamo grati per un cliente straordinario come te.
Se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo fare per aiutare, faccelo sapere.

PageFly | Kate - Responsabile del successo dei clienti

R ethical

Location Japan

So easy to build the website by myself. Chat is easy to contact and they respond so quick. I really recommend this app.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

RepMe LLC.

I like how simple and intuitive the platform is for the consumer to build a coming soon page on their own. Also the consumer service is very kind and patient. I had an issue that took me forever to figure our how to solve but with the live chat feature I was able to get help instantly. I was connected with a rep whose name is Nora. They did not only fix my issue but recorded their steps so I can know how to fix the issue if I was to run into in again in the future.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.
Nora - PageFly Team

BITE Coolers

Quick response. Knowledgeable and friendly support!
I was having difficulty with some of the navigation settings on my webpage - up till the wee hours of the night thinking I could solve it myself (not!). The next day I decided to try the PageFly chat function. I was greeted within minutes by Faris. He asked a few questions and in the blink of an eye corrected the problem. It was a great relief to know that my customers could find the product they wanted quickly and without fuss. Next time I run into a wall, I'll be sure to check in with PageFly and Faris again. Very helpful staff. Grateful for the help.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much Brett for spending time sharing your experience with me and PageFly. It is our pleasure to help you out :D

If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat window!

Thank you!
Faris - PageFly Team

LUMIYA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

The assitance it's really great i suggest pgafly to anyone want to have professional result and great assistance

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

kristyangelee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic customer service experience and extremely easy-to-use app. I had a small hiccup with seeing my selected product in my cart and a color change. I reached out to PageFly, and within a few minutes, Randy responded and saved the day.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Randy - PageFly Team