4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

November 23, 2022

The customer support team for Pagefly is AMAZING!!!! Dan and Alec went above and beyond to help me address some layout and formatting issues. As a non-developer, I had no idea how to fix an issue that apparently had some conflicting code. They not only fixed it for me, but was willing to take some extra time to answer my questions on how to best use the platform to design my website. I am SUPER grateful for Pagefly and their team!

The Landmark Kids
PageFly replied November 23, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review for your experience with PageFly app and our support team!

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will definitely improve our app better.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we will try our best to bring to you great experiences!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

November 24, 2019

I think this app is great!

I've built funnels before, so I've used page builders, but I like the way this one just connects nicely into the Shopify store. Also, I did try some of the other page builder apps in the Shopify store and they were a bit fiddly, so I deleted them, because this one is quicker.....I don't want to spend too much time building pages when I've got lots of other things to do for the business! Also, the support team are very responsive :)

Sharon Mitchell
Edited October 16, 2019

BIt tricky. needs time to get used to. support is amazing. I mean they even sent a screen recording showing how to sort a problem. 5 stars.Thank you

1 Second Lace
France
Edited November 30, 2020

Customer Service is great. But I really hate this app. Everything is wrong with this app. You make one change and it changes everything! In the Editor Page it looks correct but then on the actual devices it looks all wrong. Never recommending this app ever again. Can't wait to stop using it.

Bringit
Switzerland
Almost 2 years using the app
PageFly replied October 16, 2020

Thank you for leaving feedback on the App Store about your experience with our app and support. We always aim to deliver great support to you.

Regarding your feedback about our app, I truly understand how frustrating it is sometimes. We continue improving our app every day.

Thank you and let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Edited April 24, 2019

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Dogstandard
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
September 22, 2021

Easy to use, great support and very friendly. Always online and ready to help within few minutes. Only wish that they increased the free plan for more number of page/product inclusions than just 1.

AdultLuxe
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied October 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback.
We are so happy that you chose PageFly and you like our app. This is really a great motivation for my team to improve our app for you.

Regarding your feedback about pricing, I will discuss this with my team.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Have a great day.

March 30, 2021

WOW! They are fantastic. One of the top apps every shopify webshop should install. So first the app works perfectly. It is a little difficult first because you suddenly have more options but as soon you spend some time you will get frustrated with how limited Shopify was. The customer service is fantastic. I have used many apps but this is unusual. quick, competent and friendly. they even helped me with some random code issue not related to the app. THANK YOU!

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee
Germany
PageFly replied March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 22, 2019

I have to say a big thank you to all the team of PageFly, it always answered all my questions, and one always made everything to help me, I recommend you 100% PageFly

GILDAS
Belgium
November 29, 2022

Tech support is really great. they do everything they can to help you with info or problems. The are really first class.

Naresas
PageFly replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

It's our honor to be part of the help for you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

October 30, 2020

This app brings a lot of sales to me! Great customer service. And it will bring you to the next level of dropshipping!

inmesion
China
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you.
If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.