Pagespeed Optimizer ‑ JS & CSS

Remove unused Javascript & increase your Pagespeed Score

$7.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Get Stylesh

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Hi, I have installed this app two times but 0% result. and I have to send messages to the support team but no reply from this app, not recommend this app. and the support is not answering. This is very bad If you are taking money and you don't care about your customer. I ask you why are you coming here and I ask Shopify why are you giving permission to this type of people. very bad very bad

eGarderoben

Location Sweden

WARNING! This app adds some scripts to the template and looks real but, in reality nothing changes. It charged me while doing nothing and the support never replied to my question for help. I suspect those 2 initial reviews which tricked me to trust the app are from the developer.

August 25, 2022

Please note, that the app only helps if you have 3rd party apps installed and they load javascript. It does not help to block Javascript's of the theme itself.

Platanomelón

Location Spain

The app stopped working 3 weeks ago, blank screen. Cleared cookies, cache and even changed browser and still does not work. Tried in a different store and and it works just fine. So the issue is only in our store... Being reaching Clauma support via e-mail and via Shopify form and no answer for 3 weeks already, the app used to work fine but the issue and the lack support will make me delete it. Would not recommend right now.

August 25, 2022

Dear Platanomelón,
we have fixed it and released a new version. Please check again and let us know