Pagetify Landing Page Builder , 14 reviews

Overall rating
5
Counts per rating level
  • 100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 1 stars
March 16, 2023

This is the best page builder tool I have ever used,
Peter patiently provided me with great help, this is definitely not fake marketing, I am DANIEL, a real user.You will never regret using it!

smkshop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
Pext replied March 17, 2023

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your amazing review. We are delighted that you love our page builder tool and Peter’s support.

The Shopify review system checks the account quality and usage time of Shopify customers before allowing them to write a review. Moreover, Shopify will remove our app from the Shopify app store if they detect any fraud. We would never risk that with the time and effort we have invested in developing this app.

We work hard to provide the best products and services to our customers and we appreciate your trust and feedback.

Please feel free to contact us anytime for anything that you need support with. We are always happy to help.

March 12, 2023

Great app, It has helped both me and my site generate customers. It is really easy to use and I recommend any beginner to use it for their first site like me :)

UNKNBAZAAR
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 days
Pext replied March 17, 2023

Hello Danna,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you and your site generate customers. It’s great to know that you found it easy to use and we appreciate your recommendation to beginners. Thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your positive experience with us.

Please feel free to contact us via live chat anytime if you need any support. We are always here to help.

Best regards,

Edited March 4, 2023

it's good choice in order to build your landing page or product page what's impressive in this app is the online support it helps you easily

AdorniX Jewlery Shop
Algeria
Time spent using app: 1 day
Pext replied March 17, 2023

Hello Dalil,

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad to hear that our app was a good choice for building your landing page or product page. It’s great to know that our online support has been helpful to you. We strive to provide the best support and services to our customers and we appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Edited March 2, 2023

Pagetify es una aplicación de creación de sitios web diseñada para ayudar a los usuarios a construir sitios web sin tener que preocuparse por el código o el diseño. La aplicación es fácil de usar y cuenta con una variedad de plantillas y temas para elegir.

Una de las principales ventajas de Pagetify es su enfoque en la simplicidad. La interfaz de usuario es fácil de navegar y no hay necesidad de tener conocimientos técnicos para crear un sitio web básico. Además, la aplicación cuenta con una función de arrastrar y soltar que facilita la edición y la organización del contenido.

Otra ventaja de Pagetify es que ofrece un buen nivel de personalización, permitiendo a los usuarios cambiar los colores, las fuentes y los diseños de su sitio web. También cuenta con integraciones con redes sociales, formularios de contacto y otras funciones útiles para la creación de sitios web.

En resumen, Pagetify es una buena opción para aquellos que buscan crear un sitio web básico sin la necesidad de tener conocimientos técnicos avanzados. La aplicación es fácil de usar, ofrece una buena selección de plantillas y temas, y cuenta con funciones útiles para la personalización del contenido.

Mi todo Ventas
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 days
Pext replied March 3, 2023

Gracias por tu reseña! Nos a legra saber que encuentres que Pagetify es una buena opción para aquellos que buscan crear un sitio web básico sin conocimiento técnico avanzado. Además de las características que mencionaste, todavía estamos trabajando todos los días para agregar mejoras y características para ayudar a los comerciantes a crear páginas y convertirse más fácilmente. No dude en comunicarse con nosotros a través del chat en vivo cuando necesite ayuda.

February 28, 2023

Excellent page builder, with a modern look and feel, which is easy to customise to your own preferred style. And the customer service is outstanding.

Scandi Minimal
United Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Pext replied March 3, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you find Pagetify easy to use and that our customer service is outstanding. Thank you for being a part of Pagetify since the early days of its launch, and we look forward to continuing to support you in your page building. If you ever have any questions or need help, please contact us via live chat, and we'll be happy to help you out!

Edited February 28, 2023

Help was 10/10 and very easy! Also, the way to make stuff is also simple and sleek.
10/10
If you want the best pages these are!

3DPrinting4U
Australia
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Pext replied March 3, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad that our help was helpful and that you found our templates simple and sleek. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and we are so pleased that you enjoyed it. Thank you for the review!

February 27, 2023

I'm so happy to get a good help from Peter, because he spend much times to resolve my need I really recommend this app to any one he looking for a good hpmepage.

MLNshops
United States
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
February 25, 2023

This app is severely underrated! Yes it may not have all of the templates that others have, but for the price, it is excellent. Peter is there when you need him and I can't wait to see how this app will transform my site!

Aspen Golf Direct
United States
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 23, 2023

Thank you so much to Peter for a big help he took much times for helping me to customize my page, I really recommend this app is very good.

bestfashion mn
United States
Time spent using app: 2 days
Pext replied February 23, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have been able to customize your page with our app, and we are excited to hear that you are recommending us. Optimizing your store page with over 1000 products must have been a great experience. We will continue to strive to support as many customers as we can.

January 31, 2023

Very useful app but the service is even better! Peter was very kind and responded immediately. I had a problem with the coding and he helped me out perfectly :)

Air-Pure™
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
Pext replied February 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the great review! We are glad that Peter was able to help you with the pre-existing coding problem on your theme and that you enjoyed our services. We really appreciate your feedback.