Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options. Its drag-and-drop feature allows for easy creation of visually appealing pages without coding knowledge. The app ensures seamless adaptation to various devices, enhancing user experience and conversions. It integrates smoothly with Shopify, providing a seamless transition between product and custom landing pages. Merchants also appreciate the responsive and knowledgeable customer support team, including live chat support. The app is regularly updated with new features to improve user experience.

December 21, 2023

I've tried a few page builder and Pagetify is the easiest to use by far. The customer service with Peter is fast if you have an issue and I was able to build my whole website out using this app. I've tried a few other bigger/well known landing page builder but they were really confusing and had a bunch of tech issues. They were also a lot more expensive.

Designs By Wildside
Pext replied December 22, 2023

Thanks for your amazing review! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Pagetify and our customer service. Your feedback and support are invaluable to us. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

November 15, 2023

Easy to use, love the drag & drop, If you do get stuck someone's always there too! Really happy with the different style it's offered on my pages oppose to the standard shopify templates

Easy Livin' Furnishings
5 months using the app
Pext replied November 16, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! We’re happy that you love Pagetify’s ease of use and style options. We appreciate your feedback and support. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

February 3, 2024

I compared so many services for creating a beautifully designed landing page and Pagetify provides you with the best tools for that - the entire process makes so much fun! Also the customer service is extraordinary and awesome - Pete is so helpful! I‘m so happy to have found Pagetify, thank you! :-)

Maliya
Germany
1 day using the app
Pext replied February 4, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We’re glad you love Pagetify and our support team. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you need further assistance, we're here in the app. Thanks for choosing Pagetify! 😊

November 14, 2023

On point support! Found the solution and help me execute it.

Even made a video for me. And the tool itself is really cool

ILLUCI
Sweden
Pext replied November 16, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! We’re glad you love Pagetify and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and support. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

December 15, 2023

Title: "Pagetify: Elevating Shopify Page Design to New Heights!"

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5)

As a seasoned Shopify store owner, I've had my fair share of experiences with various landing page builders. However, discovering Pagetify has been a game-changer for my online business. This remarkable tool has not only simplified the page-building process but has also elevated the overall design and functionality of my Shopify store.

**User-Friendly Interface: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️**

Pagetify's interface is incredibly intuitive, making it easy for both beginners and experienced users to navigate effortlessly. The drag-and-drop functionality is smooth, allowing me to create stunning landing pages without any coding knowledge. The platform's user-friendly design significantly reduces the learning curve, enabling me to focus more on the creative aspect of my store.

**Customization Capabilities: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️**

One of the standout features of Pagetify is its extensive range of customization options. From fonts and colors to layout and spacing, the level of control provided is unparalleled. This flexibility has allowed me to maintain a consistent brand image across all my pages while tailoring each one to suit the unique needs of different products and promotions.

**Mobile Responsiveness: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️**

In today's mobile-centric world, having a responsive design is non-negotiable. Pagetify understands this necessity and ensures that every page created is not only visually appealing on desktop but also seamlessly adapts to various mobile devices. This commitment to mobile responsiveness has undoubtedly contributed to an improved user experience and increased conversions on my Shopify store.

**Integration with Shopify: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️**

Seamless integration with Shopify is a key factor in any landing page builder, and Pagetify excels in this aspect. The tool seamlessly integrates with my existing Shopify store, allowing for a hassle-free transition between product pages and custom landing pages. The synchronization is flawless, ensuring that changes made in Pagetify reflect instantly on my Shopify storefront.

**Customer Support: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️**

Pagetify's customer support team deserves special mention. They are not only responsive but also knowledgeable, providing prompt solutions to any queries or concerns. This level of support has made my experience with Pagetify even more enjoyable, knowing that help is just a message away.

In conclusion, Pagetify has proven to be an indispensable asset to my Shopify store. Its user-friendly interface, powerful customization capabilities, mobile responsiveness, seamless Shopify integration, and top-notch customer support make it the go-to landing page builder for anyone serious about enhancing their online presence. I wholeheartedly recommend Pagetify to fellow Shopify store owners looking to take their e-commerce game to the next level.

Packpe.Com
India
About 21 hours using the app
Pext replied December 16, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! We are thrilled that you love Pagetify and how it has improved your Shopify store. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation. We always try to provide the best features and support for you and your customers. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We are always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

November 23, 2023

Pagetify is a great app, in our project it helped us create a super customized website, it really allows us to build any type of page. super recommended

Actioncostumes
Argentina
30 days using the app
Pext replied November 24, 2023

Thank you for your great review! We are happy that Pagetify helped you create a super customized website. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We are always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

December 21, 2023

its perfect has done everything I thought and live support is very good

Khan Stil
Türkiye
16 days using the app
Pext replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! We’re delighted that you love Pagetify and our support. Your feedback and satisfaction matter to us. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

November 16, 2023

Pagetify is great. The customer service is incredibly fast and helpful. We highly recommend to anyone looking to design a unique shopping experience.

Condopreneur
5 months using the app
Pext replied November 17, 2023

Thank you for your great review! We’re happy that you love Pagetify and our customer service, and appreciate your feedback and recommendation. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We are always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

December 13, 2023

There were specific things I needed recreate from the old Woocommerce version of the site and this plugin allowed me some deep control over code. The dev is super helpful and I was able to combine my custom code with any element of this plugin and achieve exactly what I needed. Awesome.

OPP Swimwear
About 17 hours using the app
Pext replied December 14, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! We are happy that you were able to recreate the things you needed from the old Woocommerce version with Pagetify. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We are always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

November 8, 2023

They were incredible. They helped me with everything you could possibly imagine. With the help of Peter from the Chat I could apply everything I wanted to my theme.

PoM
Greece
Pext replied November 9, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! We are delighted that you had an incredible experience with Pagetify and our customer success team. Your feedback and support matter to us. If you need help, contact us via live chat in the app. We are always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!