Parabola: Workflow Automation

Parabola: Workflow Automation

by Parabola

Automate complex store processes, save hours every day

The Pugly Company Inc.

This product has helped automate a huge portion of our business and their support and team are so amazing to work with! Highly recommend.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that Parabola can help automate so many parts of your business.

Rumble Coffee

One of my favourite automation apps around, I use parabola for moving data between Shopify & Facebook Ads > Data Studio, Google Sheets to create automatic sales reports, CSV importing for dashboards. Parabola is incredibly flexible, and the ROI on your time saved is huge. Can't recommend it enough.

January 25, 2021

That's awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing about how you're using Parabola and the value you're getting out of it.

rooem.

Super happy with the support and overall product! Big shoutout to Daniel to help with any issues I have. Once you get the hang of it - its a super useful tool and will become more and more valuable for us.

January 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We love working with you, and it's been great to see how quickly you've picked up Parabola.

Broya

Parabola is sweet. I got my first flow set up where it would send me a monthly sales report for each individual SKU at the end of each month. Because we have bundles and multi-packs on our website, it was hard to figure this out without this flow and I was doing a ton of manual Excel entry so this is going to save me some time.

January 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing about your experience! We love hearing stories like yours about getting more time back in your busy day.

Rebel Bod

Very high quality and powerful tool backed by highly responsive support. Good size user community that is active. It's interesting to see the many use cases. The tool is very well designed, and intuitive to use. Some learning curve, but that’s expected, especially if there are sophisticated needs. We've used Parabola for a long time, and we have not encountered any show-stopping bugs or problems. It is a very reliable system. Amazingly, widgets that are retired continued to function, so the backward support is incredible. Unlike other systems where the developers would shutoff a retired function forcing users to make sudden changes/updates, we have not experienced that situation. It’s obvious the Parabola team constantly works on improving their product and they are very good at making improvements and updates. The tool has made the mundane, cumbersome and tedious data transform tasks easier to deal with. Large variety of integrations options, so it’s easy to extract and load data from a large variety of sources. One of the best tool of its kind.

January 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the thoughtful, thorough review! The whole team was really excited to read it. We'll keep bringing you those improvements and updates :)

Luli Fama

This app has many tools and is very friendly. Many things that I tried to do with other applications always had limitations but not with this one. The customer service is excellent also Sachi helped me with all my questions.

August 31, 2020

Thanks for the review! Love to hear that you don't encounter those same limitations on Parabola.

Sheltercase

Great app. Easy to set up on your own, and really powerful for exporting orders, generating custom reports, and much more. The customer service is also great and helpful. Recommended!

July 27, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate you sharing about your experience.

Local Porter Food Supply Co.

Heads up, this is the best exporter bang for your buck on the marketplace. Can do everything the other exporters can do, and if you're just looking for a simple export of your products this is probably the best deal you're going to find compared to others that set you up on a trial.

Super flexible, helped a lot with vendor payments for my multi-vendor marketplace, would definitely recommend it to anyone pursuing a similar model. I like the visual interface, it was easy to pick up and adapt to what I need, an hour or so of work to set up.

June 25, 2020

We love to hear it! Thanks for the kind words.

Kennedy Blue

Parabola is amazing! We have to manage data from various applications such as Shopify, Google Analytics and other common e-commerce tools. Historically managing this data was time consuming or required expensive development. With Parabola, we can manage our data easier and better for less money.

June 17, 2020

We’ve really appreciated all of the feedback you’ve provided – it’s been really helpful in making sure we got this integration right!

Entireworld

Parabola is our go-to data solution for our custom Shopify store! If you have limited coding knowledge and would like to integrate your Shopify with other platforms and automate the data transfers, I cannot recommend this application enough.

With the click of a button, you can import resources such as customer, order, and discount data. If you need custom reporting or insight to various metrics not easily accessible with the admin, this is for you.

We were able to automate our customer segmentation by targeting new customers that used a certain discount code within a certain date. Those customers were automatically added to a Mailchimp audience if they met that criteria.

This has also saved us time and resources by allowing us bulk edit and export customers, collections, orders, and even inventory levels.

Not to mention, the product support provided by Parabola is top-notch. They go above and beyond by answering any questions to ensure you feel comfortable when using this application.

June 15, 2020

Thanks, Entireworld team! We love working with you and learning about all your different use cases.