Parcel Intelligence

Parcel Intelligence

by MZL Solutions

No fuss order fulfilment for eParcel/ParcelSend/MyPostBusiness

1 review

Wickandwireco Com Au

The app doesn't work how it should. CSV files don't import properly or show up in the main screen, and it overcharges customers for postage on small items. A really disappointing experience using this app, it was quicker for us to enter in consignments manually than fiddle with the quirks of this app. There is virtually no support and on some occasions we waited DAYS for anyone to get back to us. We were told at one point to go elsewhere as the developer couldn't assist us with any further support, imagine that - wanting help to use a product that you are paying for!

** Edit. After leaving this review we received this from the developer, whom we attempted to contact numerous times with little to no response.

From the developer - "If you haven't already uninstalled the app I highly recommend you uninstall it now, I won't be providing any refunds as there was ample time to resolve any issues during the two week trial period."

and also (after asking for a refund of fees paid for the faulty service)

"I recommend you ask shopify for a refund as I won't be providing one directly, nor do I have the facility to do so via shopify. The two week free trial period is ample time to sort any issues out and when you installed the app you agreed to these terms and conditions set out by shopify. It is frankly not my fault you have taken this long to respond to any queries in response to setting up the app."

Unfortunately they have taken our money and run with such a flawed app, don't end up like us and waste your money on this. There is virtually no support with this app, and the owner is aggressive towards people wanting help.