Product based shipping
Create custom shipping rates based on product information including: Product Tags, Product Types, Product Name, Collection, Vendor and SKU.
Local delivery and pickup
Offer your customers local pickup and delivery based on zip / postal codes.
Advanced rate filtering
Hide and show rates based on the min/max order price and weight, or whether the order contains certain products.
About Parcelify ‑ Shipping
Get your shipping options just right with Parcelify.
The shipping options you present your customers can make or break the sale. With Parcelify you control the price of shipping and the options your customers see at checkout.
Here are some examples of what you can do using Parcelify:
- Local delivery and pick-up: Provide local delivery or in store pickup for orders from certain zip codes, postal codes, or city name
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for orders over a certain price.
- Drop shipping: Setup per item pricing for any dropshipper such as Oberlo, Printful and Printify etc.
- Flat rate shipping: If a certain product or combination of products is in the order, the entire order ships for a flat rate.
- Weight based rates: calculate the rate based on the weight of the order.
For more details and examples please check out our documentation and FAQs.
30-day free trial
Full access to Parcelify free of charge for 30 days to setup, test and start using your rates.
Your success is our success. If you have any challenges getting started and need guidance please reach out to us. We pride ourselves in our customer service, but you don't need to take our word for it... Have a look at our reviews and see what other merchants are saying about Parcelify.
How it works
Each rate you configure using Parcelify is combination of:
- Pricing rules: A set of fields that define how you want the price calculated.
- Conditions: A set of filters that define when a rate does or doesn't apply.
Shopify sends Parcelify the order details at checkout and Parcelify returns any rates that meet the conditions you've defined.
This app requires that you have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping enabled on your Shopify account. For any questions regarding access to the Real-Time Carrier Shipping please contact Shopify Support.
Pricing 30-day free trial
30-day free trial
Group products using your Tags and Collections
Postal code filters
Unlimited custom rates
Unlimited rate lookups
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 223 reviews
Most recent reviews
excellent app now is easier to do the rates for all my customers . the only thing is ask you if you can add the filter customer tag. please if you can do it i will be able to rate all my clients
Whilst I'm sure that most businesses on shopify believe they have complicated shipping scenarios to tackle believe me when I say that these guys have the answer. Parcelify works very well at helping you display the rates that you want displayed to your customers. In my case I needed to charge customers differently (based on the packaging required) even though the weight and address might be identical. Shopify's original shipping settings didnt allow me to do that and customers were selecting the wrong shipping method routinely. Thats a thing of the past with Parcelify. The customer service was fantastic (big shout out to Alex and Aaron too) -everything explained clearly and in simple terms to help you go away achieve what you need with the app. The 1 month free trial is great as it allows you time to get everything set up and tested in time. Keep up the good work guys!
The customer service is great. The team help with any questions and it's working great now. Happy with it!