Parcelify

Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Create powerful custom shipping rates with Parcelify

CleanTheAir.co.uk

Excellent app that solves the problem of Shopify's restrictive basic postage calculations. Take your time and read the help guide to learn the functions and how to build the equations that form the postage rules. Give yourself time to master the code and you can make some very specific postage rates that solve the problems of real world courier variations. I've been using this for ages now and won't be without it!

shop.barrie.ca

I am so impressed with this app! The service from tech support is second to none. They answered all of the questions I had and took the time to help us with a complicated shipping setup, which is very appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Parcelify.

Connellmccarthy

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a tool that allows free shipping for an order that has a specific address. I can't believe it found it. I'm going to love this app for sure!

Westbrothers

Excellent app, seamless integration and uncomplicated to use. Loads of different options to customize rates based on locales/basket size etc, just too easy.

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service

Nospidlimits

This App is A+ for sure, expect the following after installing app : Very Handy and easy to use, of course at first it would look complicated like any other App, well that's where it comes the great support Team that Parcelify have, they will get you throught any issue you have, and believe me when i tell you that the App can do anything you want literally, they even send PDF and screenshots to how setup the app to suite you needs .

Society Of Feline Artists

WOW this is an AMAZING app! We had complicated shipping needs including some things that don't ship outside the UK, some things that ship international and we just couldn't see how we could set up rules to suit in native shopify. But parcelify came to our rescue. It's not as simple to set up as some reviews suggest if you aren't used to using these sorts of logic rules. BUT the customer support was brilliant and very patient. Once we got the hang of how the rules work we were able to sort out all our shipping needs and couldn't recommend parcelify highly enough.

Scil Animal Care Company

Does everything we needed and more! Amazing app. Easy to use. Makes up for what we felt was missing from basic shopify shipping.

Terranattire

Love it! Works so well. You can create rules for your shipping rates :-) A +

Ispyclothing1

Wow! With only the native Shopify shipping setup, we had to offer ALL customers our full range of shipping, delivery and pick-up options. This left customers free to choose things that they didn't qualify for. Problem solved! With Parcelify we created custom offerings based on postal code. You can even tack on a premium for oversized items, items tagged in a special way, or with particular SKU number. This app is our best one! Five stars, for sure.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17