Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company

We installed this app a couple of months ago and it has been incredible! It's easy to use, accurate, and the assistance/guidance during set-up was amazing (thank you, Alex!). Alex provided step-by-step set up instructions for exactly what our store needed, and even figured out a work-around for an automated shipping discount. Amazing product and support!

Arms & Armor

Only way I have found to deal with dimensional weight and special issues. Works great and easy to add new things. Best of all support is exceptional.

Wonton In A Million

Parcelify works for exactly what I wanted to be able to do - offer letter mail rates to customers who only purchase flat items that can be shipped in an envelope. I just ran into a bug that was causing the letter mail rate to show to all customers; the Parcelify support team was amazing and went above and beyond to check that my issue was resolved. Definitely recommend - and shout out to Alex! :)

Black Ink

Parcelify works great to enhance our shipping methodology. Better yet, the support is immediate and thorough. Very much appreciated!

Whatever Market

This app works flawlessly and does exactly what I need it to. It was easy to configure, and when I had questions during setup I received excellent support.

Luxjoy & Comfort

Amazing app with top-notch customer support. Highly recommend this app if you're sick of Shopify's lacking support with shipping.

Cleveland Timber

Great app and support. I have used this app for a few years now and it has been great. On a couple of occasions when I needed support (only because I was using it incorrectly) it was fast and sorted the issue out perfectly! Great app!

Zoomy Leisure

Great app and great support. One of my products is bulky and heavy. In Australia, it can be very expensive to ship this product to remote areas. I wanted to implement a rule where shipping was free to all of NSW, Victoria and South East Queensland, as well as Metro Adelaide and Perth. I wanted to have a flat rate surcharge everywhere else. We managed to set this up using a small list of post codes using the "starts with" and "doesn't start with" rules. We also managed to continue offering free shipping across Australia so long as the bulky product is not included in the cart. I needed a lot of help with this and the support team was very quick to respond and very helpful.

Crossfire Welders

Excellent customer service, responded within minutes of the request and had the issue resolved. Thank you.

Shop Sugar Blossom

I've used this App for multiple Client stores. Gives you more fine control to get Bespoke shipping. I use specifically the Third Party Carrier Calculated Rates. There is normally a bit of configuring you'll need to do with Shopify and the Parcelify team. They are both always very helpful and have awesome support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27