Parcelify

Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Create powerful product and location based shipping rates

JOONE PARIS

We have tested other well-known apps and couldn't manage to set up those complex rules (combining price constraints, product constraints and even geo-location donw to the ZIP code constraints) we had to implement.

So simple, yet so powerful!
Support has been awesome and even provided some new features in no time.

4Throws.com

For the money, this application is the best bang for your buck. It is a wee bit complicated to use but the kind lads working there spend much time, over email, explaining and teaching me how it all worked. Would recommend.

Paragon Flavours

This app Rocks! It really helped us out a lot because we have a Free shipping option for orders over $95 (but we needed it to only be in effect if the order was under 3 kg.) We were able to create a flat rate for orders over $95 and over the 3 kg but under 5 kg. We have a reduced calculated rate for all orders over the 5 kg as well so you can see that we needed by price and by weight options. Parcelify made this work for us at

Trade Angel

I have to say this is quite impressive if you have a logical mind.

He has taken something very difficult and reduced it to a set of reasonable easy to understand rules.

Very useful.

TBH we will probably outgrow this but as an out of the box solution it is a brilliant solution to Shopify's sometimes bewildering lack of inbuilt functionality.

Home Serene

I had a lot of issues trying to get shipping to work for my store, with the different shipping rules that i needed. I contacted all app providers and Parcelify were the ones to respond swiftly, but also were very helpful and have provided and enormous amount of support (including many examples of how to set up the shipping specific to my needs). Parcelify is powerful enough to handle all the different shipping rules i have needed to run for my store, including having two separate suppliers and different shipping rates for various products and shipping zones. I also can not believe how cost effective Parcelify are with the app charges, for all there app does. From Home Serene, a big thank you and a huge recommendation for others to use this app for their shipping needs.

Starfire Water

The apps is real easy to use and implement. Literally took 3 minutes. And thanks for making it so affordable.

ShabbyChicDecor.com

I needed a app that would provide free shipping for one of my drop shippers, yet have standard shipping for my other vendors.

In 15 minutes I had this up and working. --- ShabbyChicDecor.com

Grassroots Farm

Our shipping/delivery requirements are complicated in terms of geography and other parameters, and Parcelify is the only app we've been able to find that solves them easily. For some of the more complicated problems I was trying to resolve the support team helped me configure the parameters to do everything I needed and now I am up and running! Thanks again for the help getting going and for this great plugin - exactly what I needed.

OnceMoreWithLove

UPDATE: The president has reached out to remedy the situation which is much appreciated! He has been very helpful and responsive so far. I will update again once I get to try out the app with his suggestions!

Original: Very disappointed with the lack of customer support. No responses and they do not seem to be interested in providing any assistance. It's too bad as I had high hopes for this app.

Coffee Scotland

Using Webkuls Multi-Vendor Marketplace in conjunction with Parcelify has created a very powerful dropshipping system for us backed by a responsive and helpful support team! We had an unexpected shipping charge issue (from our side) and Pareclify had identified and gave instructions for a resolution within the hour.

The only feedback I would give is to highlight the 'add rates' button for new users as I didn't actually spot it in the very top right corner of the app.

5/5 would Parcelify again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18