Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

ZCRAVE

Hi! I'm looking for a solution to display at checkout different shipping times and rates for certain products. please advise if you're able to provide the solution. thank you.

deKor

I love this app! I installed it to help me set up advanced shipping. The customer service is superb! They guided me in setting everything up and were quick to reply to my emails. I highly recommend this app!

GWF Nutrition

Great app. It took a bit of help to set up my rates but it does exactly what I wanted and the support is brilliant - quick, helpful and efficient.

Trailsports.cl

Good App. Great Support. It is the solution in the absence of a good native feeder in Shopify. With Parcelify I manage to adequately determine the values ​​by city, region or even other parameters. I recommend it.

Talleres Sustentables

I use this app to help me subdivide some regions in my country with zipcodes and weight. The app is great for what I need and the customer care service is even better. I have this app in 4 stores and I highly recommend it!

Giardango

I'm a super satisfied new user not only because the app does an excellent job (with already over 23 shipping rates active from the start, each featuring several conditions) but also because of Alex remarkable effectiveness and kindness to support me along the start-up process through a ping-pong of messages exchanged at lightning speed despite the tough & busy time we're all going through due to Coronavirus. Bravo Alex, congratulazioni a Shopify e ancora grazie da Firenze!
-Antonio

Propeller Coffee Co.

Alex was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond in assisting us with the set up of our multiple shipping rules. He was patient and explained everything so we now have the understanding to proceed with changes on our own in a confident manner. Thank you so much, Alex!

Crush Wine & Spirits

Great app, very flexible, responsive and helpful support! We were able to create some fairly complex shipping scenarios.

Europack

excellent app now is easier to do the rates for all my customers . the only thing is ask you if you can add the filter customer tag. please if you can do it i will be able to rate all my clients

Europa Fresh

Whilst I'm sure that most businesses on shopify believe they have complicated shipping scenarios to tackle believe me when I say that these guys have the answer. Parcelify works very well at helping you display the rates that you want displayed to your customers. In my case I needed to charge customers differently (based on the packaging required) even though the weight and address might be identical. Shopify's original shipping settings didnt allow me to do that and customers were selecting the wrong shipping method routinely. Thats a thing of the past with Parcelify. The customer service was fantastic (big shout out to Alex and Aaron too) -everything explained clearly and in simple terms to help you go away achieve what you need with the app. The 1 month free trial is great as it allows you time to get everything set up and tested in time. Keep up the good work guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23