Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Meine kleine Farm

Good & easy app, as well as good and quick support! Exactly the solution we were looking for. Thanks for your app!

I'm First

Parcelify helped us add a custom USPS Media Mail shipping rate that only shows for customers who are buying our college guidebook and not other merchandise. Their customer service has been superb with helping a very amateur Shopify user get this app to work for our needs.

Newton Commercial

We use Parcelify to help us create multiple shipping prices for different charges within the UK that are difficult to account for within the standard shipping rates (Scottish Highlands/ Isle of Wight etc). It has also been really helpful in setting up carriage discounts and helping us to charge a delivery surcharge on some of our larger items that we get charged extra from our couriers. The initial set up was a little tricky (because of what we were trying to do) but the help team were always on hand with helpful explanations of why what we wanted to do hadn't quite worked

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Needed a little help getting things set up and the customer service was great. I was able to drop my high priced shipping rate app for this one for a fraction of the cost. Thank you

The Urban Flair LLC

I have been trying to set fixed shipping rates based on certain product types for months and was really not liking the idea of paying almost $50/month to do so with other shipping apps — Parcelify is the answer! I struggled to get everything figured out at first but support was AMAZING — super responsive and patient with me. With their guidance, my shipping dreams have finally been realized! THANK YOU ENDLESSLY for blessing Shopify with your work, Parcelify!

Go Fetch! pet food

Works well and pretty simple to set up once you understand how the app works. I definitely suggest reading the getting started section, plus the documentation and faqs on their website before getting started. Needed to contact support once and received a reply within a reasonable time with exactly what I needed. Recommended.

Cappello's

Customer service responded within 24hrs and despite us resolving our issue within that time, they gave helpful insight into an edit that we still overlooked. Great product and a great team.

BlackwoodApparel-COBS

I had a tight deadline for completion on my Shopify store and Parcelify saved me! They were so responsive and provided very easy to follow directions on how to accommodate my requirements for shipping set up. I was beginning to feel hopeless. Highly recommend!

MeltedDiamond

Really fantastic app with the best tech support! I emailed back and forth with Richard & Alex who were both amazingly helpful and helped me get all my settings figured out!

YKO Studio

Very versatile shipping app that lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the shipping price. It makes per-item fixed shipping prices possible (something that should have been included as part of your Shopify store without paying extra for an app). The logic involved with programming your shipping prices into Parcelify is easy make mistakes with, but fortunately the customer support is Very Good, and within a day of asking for help, you get it. The price is also low, compared to other shipping apps. If Parcelify was easier to understand/use right out of the gate, it would rate 5 Stars. As it is, when considering Ease Of Use, Versatility, Customer Support, and Price, I think 4 Stars is fair.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, YKO Studio. We take customer feedback seriously, and I wanted to let you know we are actively making Parcelify easier to use. We currently have some exciting changes in beta, and once they are ready I will let you know so you can give them a try!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20