Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Foodhini

This app has been great for us. It's easy to use, is very straightforward in customizing shipping fees, and has a lot of flexibility. The customer support is strong, as well. A team member often responds to me within a few hours to answer questions, but the app is so self explanatory that I rarely need it.

Cheers Wine Merchants

I'm working at the weekend. So is one of the founders of Parcelify. He responded to my email to support about UK postcodes. he quickly understood my specific needs and quickly wrote a bespoke piece of regex to meet them. This is exemplary customer service.

The Design Store NZ

Amazing app & works perfectly. The support is amazing & they go beyond & above to help! I would highly recommend this app.

ZCRAVE

Hi! I'm looking for a solution to display at checkout different shipping times and rates for certain products. please advise if you're able to provide the solution. thank you.

deKor

I love this app! I installed it to help me set up advanced shipping. The customer service is superb! They guided me in setting everything up and were quick to reply to my emails. I highly recommend this app!

GWF Nutrition

Great app. It took a bit of help to set up my rates but it does exactly what I wanted and the support is brilliant - quick, helpful and efficient.

Trailsports.cl

Good App. Great Support. It is the solution in the absence of a good native feeder in Shopify. With Parcelify I manage to adequately determine the values ​​by city, region or even other parameters. I recommend it.

Talleres Sustentables

I use this app to help me subdivide some regions in my country with zipcodes and weight. The app is great for what I need and the customer care service is even better. I have this app in 4 stores and I highly recommend it!

Giardango

I'm a super satisfied new user not only because the app does an excellent job (with already over 23 shipping rates active from the start, each featuring several conditions) but also because of Alex remarkable effectiveness and kindness to support me along the start-up process through a ping-pong of messages exchanged at lightning speed despite the tough & busy time we're all going through due to Coronavirus. Bravo Alex, congratulazioni a Shopify e ancora grazie da Firenze!
-Antonio

Propeller Coffee Co.

Alex was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond in assisting us with the set up of our multiple shipping rules. He was patient and explained everything so we now have the understanding to proceed with changes on our own in a confident manner. Thank you so much, Alex!