Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

Zoomy Leisure

Great app and great support. One of my products is bulky and heavy. In Australia, it can be very expensive to ship this product to remote areas. I wanted to implement a rule where shipping was free to all of NSW, Victoria and South East Queensland, as well as Metro Adelaide and Perth. I wanted to have a flat rate surcharge everywhere else. We managed to set this up using a small list of post codes using the "starts with" and "doesn't start with" rules. We also managed to continue offering free shipping across Australia so long as the bulky product is not included in the cart. I needed a lot of help with this and the support team was very quick to respond and very helpful.

Crossfire Welders

Excellent customer service, responded within minutes of the request and had the issue resolved. Thank you.

Shop Sugar Blossom

I've used this App for multiple Client stores. Gives you more fine control to get Bespoke shipping. I use specifically the Third Party Carrier Calculated Rates. There is normally a bit of configuring you'll need to do with Shopify and the Parcelify team. They are both always very helpful and have awesome support!

The Koin Club

By far the best shipping rates application out there. We have very complex restrictions on what products can be sold in what territories due to a vast majority of our products being produced under license from companies such as Disney. With Parcelify we have been able to set rules based on tags to achieve exactly what we needed. Another benefit of Parcelify is that when an issue does (rarely) occur, then the response is really fast and the issue is quickly resolved. I've been speaking directly with Richard, one of the co-founders, and he was extremely helpful with working out what went wrong and is very open to feedback on how things can be improved. The only thing that would take this app to the next level would to be able to make changes in bulk to the shipping rates, as at the moment we would have to go manually through all of them and due to us having rates for every individual country this is a lot of work. But I know Parcelify are planning to bring out a lot of features in the future so the app is just going to get better and better!

Envirocon NZ

We have a very complicated freight set up for our business. The team (Richard especially!) was incredibly helpful to make sure we were all set up correctly. The level of customization has been great for us!

Euro Cotton

I had problems for misconfiguring the rules of the filters section, but the support helped me to repair the problem, I think that the documentation of the filters should only improve. Good support!

June 7, 2021

Hey Euro Cotton,

** Update: **

It looks like the team was able to connect with you, and after making the recommended changes from our team sent on May 13th your shipping rates are working!

** Original **

Thank you for reaching out - it looks like there may have been some miscommunication. Our support team replied to your ticket indicating why your rates weren't working back on May 13th. It looks like the zip codes were entered incorrectly. I'll follow up with your personally to make sure we can connect.

Best,
Richard

Belife - Ropa Deportiva

Is the only option available to create rules based on distance without using zipcodes. Support is very good also.

Omnidon

Although I abhor the modern support ecosystem (back and forth emails, non-people (AI and machine) chats, pages and pages of online documentation and links and sub links and sub sub links, etc.) I feel Parcelify does an excellent job in quickly and efficiently addressing customers needs, questions and issues. I would highly recommend trying them for your Shipping Rates needs. My only regret is not being able to rate them with 6 stars.

Nextsportinc

Best and most flexible shipping rule app on Shopify. End of story. I tried 5 other top rated apps and none had what I needed. This one did. The support is also top notch.

Beverly Carlyle

Stop The Presses! THIS. If your store uses multiple POD services, especially ones that don’t support carrier calculated shipping prices, then you NEED this app. Parcelify finally enabled us to have a shopping cart with items from different POD providers at the same time, and most importantly support the shipping cost for additional items. Who knew this was so difficult without Parcelify, and we sure did try.
We couldn’t have done this without their outstanding support, namely Richard who is one of the main guys over there, who helped us set everything up in no time and on a Saturday!
Richard is Michael Jordan level when it comes to Shopify Shipping. And how refreshing it was to receive lightning speed responses in proper American English, as opposed to pretending to be an American. You need these people and this app if you want to accomplish worldwide shipping properly with a multi POD setup. An absolute “Must-Have”. Superb.