Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

this app help us to organize our shipping rates, and support is te best!

........................................................................................................

Mode in elo

Very satisfied with the support who helped a lot.
The application is very friendly and the team makes its best to improve it year by year.

BloomAndAnchor

I carry heavier and lighter items in my store and was looking for an app that would help me figure out the right shipping profiles. I was stuck a few times but Parcelify's truly excellent customer support helped me out every time when I had questions. I highly recommend them!!! Parcelify is a great app with a helpful, supportive and knowledgable team behind it.

Pionnier Active Gear

I used this app to help me with the most difficult task of organizing my shipping rates. From the moment I tried it, I realized that this app would become my most valuable asset in my store's app list. I appreciated the personal email responses and all their suggestions were on-point. I will recommend this app to anyone who wants to reduce the headache of manually editing shipping rates.

Good Buy Gear

We've been using Parcelify for a while now and VERY happy with the product and support. We have very complex shipping rules based on product location, product tags, customer location, weight of cart, value of cart, etc and Parcelify is able to meet our needs.
Update 4/28: We had a strange bug/issue that we raised to the team. They were amazing communicators and quickly solved the issue and got us back online. Highly recommended!!

Hemming & Wills

Alex in support has been really helpful. UK postcodes can be difficult because of overlapping letters in the codes. Alex helped to resolve quickly coming up with a great solutions each time. The app can handle pretty complex shipping rules for varying suppliers with different delivery rates. Highly recommend.

Lattebebe.it

good!Very convenient, powerful, customer service is very quick and very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Gordon Llewellyn Design

This is an excellent app. I was able to set up shipping rules that I thought were complex but which the app handled with ease. It has excellent help documentation, and when I needed advice on something the team responded quickly and gave really clear and helpful guidance. Thanks!

I Crave Cars

I went through so many apps trying to find one that could handle my complex shipping rates for print on demand products. Parcelify is great. They have excellent customer service and helped me get everything working properly.

AirTurn

Great App!! We are now able to compete with Amazon sales on our Shopify account. We have only just scratched the surface of this app, and we are excited for the new sales