Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules - 14 day trial

BlackwoodApparel-COBS

I had a tight deadline for completion on my Shopify store and Parcelify saved me! They were so responsive and provided very easy to follow directions on how to accommodate my requirements for shipping set up. I was beginning to feel hopeless. Highly recommend!

MeltedDiamond

Really fantastic app with the best tech support! I emailed back and forth with Richard & Alex who were both amazingly helpful and helped me get all my settings figured out!

YKO Studio

Very versatile shipping app that lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the shipping price. It makes per-item fixed shipping prices possible (something that should have been included as part of your Shopify store without paying extra for an app). The logic involved with programming your shipping prices into Parcelify is easy make mistakes with, but fortunately the customer support is Very Good, and within a day of asking for help, you get it. The price is also low, compared to other shipping apps. If Parcelify was easier to understand/use right out of the gate, it would rate 5 Stars. As it is, when considering Ease Of Use, Versatility, Customer Support, and Price, I think 4 Stars is fair.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, YKO Studio. We take customer feedback seriously, and I wanted to let you know we are actively making Parcelify easier to use. We currently have some exciting changes in beta, and once they are ready I will let you know so you can give them a try!

Chileanwines

Easy to use! Really it´s a good app to my website. It´s simple and easier than other apps that I know.

Big Idea Design LLC

This APP is AMAZING!! We use Shipwire and FBA for shopify orders, with this app we are able to make the system work 100% automatically, super handy!

Approved Hydraulics Ltd

Ive been wondering whether to give this app 4 or 5 stars for some time as it can be really complex. However I came to realise that the reason for this is that UK shipping is a really complicated affair! So complicated in fact, it took me weeks to configure all eventualities. Despite the odd anomaly, this app has given me the ability to configure all sorts of options. In total, I have had to create approximately 120 shipping rates that apply to different scenarios including next day, 2 day, free and pallet shipping. If you have some knowledge of "regular expressions" this is a great help! Also, for all those complaining that you need to be on a higher plan...just go on a yearly subscription and ask Shopify to activate "Shipping Calculator". That is what I did and I remain on the basic plan but pay less for paying annually! Win Win!

Stapling and Nailing Supplies Ltd

Absolutely love this app! Makes it so simple to separate all my shipping options by so many differentials. Took a while to figure out how to get it all right, but the support team were very helpful and now all my different shipping options work perfectly - and proof is in the pudding! Have been getting offshore orders with no problems - thanks Parcelify!

Tie-Fly

Its a great concept, but its not working for me some rates work that I set up others dont, Im using the exact same rules but its not working. Ive reached out to Shopify who sent a request to contact me and I also sent an email and no response. This is really putting a damper on business and I cant wait for a response.

April 18, 2019

Hey Tie-Fly,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your frustrations, we definitely want to get you all sorted out as quickly as possible.

Looking into this it appears our support team replied about 2 hours before you posted your review. Can you do us a favor and check your spam?

Thanks!

Pure Arts

Parcelify worked exactly as I imagined it would. Thanks to Alex's awesome, enthusiastic help and instructions, I was able to do all the custom shipping rules needed per product / product set (including setting rates for different qtys ordered, and which countries the product can be shipped to). Tip: if you don't see the rates show up at the beginning, you have to click troubleshoot then sync with Shopify. Only need to do this at the very beginning so that the rules show up on your cart :)

Forty&Deuce

AAAAARRRGH! Hours and hours of frustration!

Finally got the app to work but having given up and trying others they're much the same.

1. watch the video which is on getting started page (dev site) not docs where it should be and even then it leaves questions.

2. you have to have your countries set in Shopify's settings or the zones you create in the app won't work!

This really is something Shopify should provide and make it intuitive as it's pretty fundamental stuff!