Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

Euro Cotton

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had problems for misconfiguring the rules of the filters section, but the support helped me to repair the problem, I think that the documentation of the filters should only improve. Good support!

June 7, 2021

Hey Euro Cotton,

** Update: **

It looks like the team was able to connect with you, and after making the recommended changes from our team sent on May 13th your shipping rates are working!

** Original **

Thank you for reaching out - it looks like there may have been some miscommunication. Our support team replied to your ticket indicating why your rates weren't working back on May 13th. It looks like the zip codes were entered incorrectly. I'll follow up with your personally to make sure we can connect.

Best,
Richard

Belife - Ropa Deportiva

Location Colombia

Is the only option available to create rules based on distance without using zipcodes. Support is very good also.

Omnidon

Although I abhor the modern support ecosystem (back and forth emails, non-people (AI and machine) chats, pages and pages of online documentation and links and sub links and sub sub links, etc.) I feel Parcelify does an excellent job in quickly and efficiently addressing customers needs, questions and issues. I would highly recommend trying them for your Shipping Rates needs. My only regret is not being able to rate them with 6 stars.

Nextsportinc

Best and most flexible shipping rule app on Shopify. End of story. I tried 5 other top rated apps and none had what I needed. This one did. The support is also top notch.

Beverly Carlyle

Location Israel

Stop The Presses! THIS. If your store uses multiple POD services, especially ones that don’t support carrier calculated shipping prices, then you NEED this app. Parcelify finally enabled us to have a shopping cart with items from different POD providers at the same time, and most importantly support the shipping cost for additional items. Who knew this was so difficult without Parcelify, and we sure did try.
We couldn’t have done this without their outstanding support, namely Richard who is one of the main guys over there, who helped us set everything up in no time and on a Saturday!
Richard is Michael Jordan level when it comes to Shopify Shipping. And how refreshing it was to receive lightning speed responses in proper American English, as opposed to pretending to be an American. You need these people and this app if you want to accomplish worldwide shipping properly with a multi POD setup. An absolute “Must-Have”. Superb.

MediaMarkt

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 years

This application is essential in any store that has multiple product categories. Without it it would be almost impossible to control the rates of the deliveries of our products. Is has some complexity, but the customer service is helpful and responds pretty fast. Highly recommended.

Boutique Boréal Design

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app once you understand the filters to customize many different product rates, plus country rates for our business. Support team is friendly and great to help get you set up.

HomeBrewIt.com / Quality Wine and Ale Supply

Works perfectly for our needs. We needed to offer free shipping, but exclude a certain subset of products, and Parcelify did the trick. Easy to setup and configure!

1Sale Deals

Time spent using app About 3 years

Very responsive and helpful team behind this app! A+++ customer service! Highly recommend the app and the service.

Aquatix-2u

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, couldn't find anything else with such advanced features.
Perfect if you have a varied inventory.
Support is speedy too.