Product based shipping
Create custom shipping rates based on product information including: Product Tags, Product Types, Product Name, Collection, Vendor and SKU.
Precise location rules
Set location rules right down to the zip / postal code to offer free shipping, local pick-up, restrict the sale of certain items and more.
Advanced rate filtering
Hide and show rates based on the min/max order price and weight, or whether the order contains certain products.
About Parcelify ‑ Shipping
Use Parcelify to take control of the price you charge your customers for shipping.
How it works
Each rate you configure using Parcelify is combination of:
- Pricing rules: A set of fields that define how you want the price calculated.
- Conditions: A set of filters that define when a rate does or doesn't apply.
At checkout, Shopify sends Parcelify the order details and Parcelify returns any rates that meet the conditions you've defined.
Shipping rate requirements vary significantly from one merchant to another, here is a short list of some examples of what you can configure using Parcelify:
- Free local delivery: Free delivery for orders from certain zip / postal codes.
- Free shipping: Shipping is free for orders over a set price.
- Drop shipping: Charge different base rates for different drop-shippers, and different prices for additional items.
- Free + shipping: Certain items ship free when other items are in the order.
- Flat rate shipping: If a certain product or combination of products is in the order, the entire order ships for a flat rate.
- Weight based rates: calculate the rate based on the weight of the order.
- And many more...
For more details and examples please check out our documentation and FAQs
30-day free trial
Full access to Parcelify free of charge for 30 days to configure, test and start using your rates.
Your success is our success. If you have any challenges getting started and need guidance, please reach out to us. We pride ourselves in our customer service, but you don't need to take our word for it... Have a look at our reviews and see what other merchants are saying about Parcelify.
This app requires that you have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping enabled on your Shopify account. For any questions regarding access to the Real-Time Carrier Shipping please contact Shopify Support.
Pricing 30-day free trial
30-day free trial
Group products using your Tags and Collections
Postal code filters
Unlimited custom rates
Unlimited rate lookups
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 215 reviews
Most recent reviews
Pionnier Active Gear
I used this app to help me with the most difficult task of organizing my shipping rates. From the moment I tried it, I realized that this app would become my most valuable asset in my store's app list. I appreciated the personal email responses and all their suggestions were on-point. I will recommend this app to anyone who wants to reduce the headache of manually editing shipping rates.
Good Buy Gear
We've been using Parcelify for a while now and VERY happy with the product and support. Highly recommended!!
Hemming & Wills
Alex in support has been really helpful. UK postcodes can be difficult because of overlapping letters in the codes. Alex helped to resolve quickly coming up with a great solutions each time. The app can handle pretty complex shipping rules for varying suppliers with different delivery rates. Highly recommend.