MagicPass Wholesale

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

From $5/month. 30-day free trial.

When Rivers Meet

Best customer service I've ever received on an app. Ed helped me through my techie issues. Highly recommend.

January 14, 2022

Sure, can you send me an email with your store domain? ed@impress.store

BEAUTYFULL BY MARIO MORALES

Instalé la aplicación para probarla y debido a que no cumplía con mis expectativas la desinstalé. Luego de hacerlo me enviaron un mail diciéndome que, para que quedara bien la desinstalación, debía volver a instalarla y me enviaron instrucciones de la desinstalación manual. Seguí todas las instrucciones, que incluyeron borrar archivos y datos del código, como el archivo: snippets/password-protect.liquid. Me enviaron todo eso en una guía en este link: https://passwordprotectedpages.upsell-apps.com/help/uninstall?utm_swu=9692 Eso generó ahora un problema en mi página, pues ahora no puedo hacer uso de contraseñas en la Configuración del tema de la página, por que al haber borrado ese archivo, como ellos me dijeron, ahora mi página arroja el siguiente error: Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/password-protect.liquid Les envié un mensaje a su soporte y van un par de días que no recibo respuesta ni solución a este error que por instrucciones de ellos se dió. Ojalá me ayuden a resolver pronto el problema, por el momento no la recomiendo. ACTULIZACIÓN 8-NOV-2021 Luego de que puse mi reseña me enviaron un mail para ofrecerme solución. Me pidieron volver a instalar la aplicación y ellos se encargarían de corregir. Al hacerlo mi página se pudo volver a ver y borré la aplicación luego de que me contestaron que ya estaba todo en órden. Agradezco la atención pues finalmente se pudo resolver mi problema. Gracias!

Sweet Yourself Vegan

Poor app. Worked for a while but then stopped and they've ignored my requests for help. There's better apps out there

Heirloom Hats

Terrible app. Items supposed to be on a password protected page show up in search bar (which I then removed to counter the problem), but then would also show up in ''other items you might like'' when customers are shopping. Customers have been able to purchase Items at wholesale price, that should have been password protected. Tried to communicate with the app, with no response. Be aware that they also send an email after you delete the app telling you that you have to redownload the app to uninstall properly. I believe this to be a fraud because they get to keep your private information if you reinstall an app 48 hours after having deleted it. I am VERY frustrated with this app that I've had for over a year. Multiple problems, waist of money and of time.

September 14, 2021

Hi thanks for taking the time to leave this review! On Sep 14, 2021, in response to feedback like yours, we updated our 1-click uninstall tool to greatly improve its speed and reliability. Regarding search and the "other items you might like" suggestions, unfortunately these are provided by 3rd-party services and MagicPass can't always remove products from this list. Luckily there are some workarounds. Typically you can go into the app settings for suggested products and remove collections, or edit the product tags used for suggestions. And for search, we offer suggestions for filtering displayed results in our app. We hope you'll take another look!

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Had issues with the discount not working, contacted customer service several times with no response. Be prepared when you uninstall this app to go through pages of code to remove their CSS. super annoying. Do not recommend.

September 14, 2021

Hi thanks for taking the time to leave this review! on Sep 14, 2021, in response to your feedback, we updated MagicPass to dramatically simplify how it integrates with your theme. Additionally, we've updated our 1-click uninstall tool to greatly improve its speed and reliability. We hope you'll take another look!

JoGrace Tshirt Co.

I love how the app was easy to set up and protect the collection I wanted for my Tshirt party; however, the discount is not being applied when customers enter the protected page. I did a test run and also tried manually entering the code at checkout without success. I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. Thank you.

Natural Layers

I removed the app from my store and now all of the pages are blocked. I am missing business because my pages are all blocked and customer orders. I did remove the app as they asked and I'm still having issues. I haven't heard anything from them and it has been two days.

April 9, 2021

Hi I just wanted to follow up here and make sure you saw my email so we can figure out what’s going on, thanks!

Jacobsen og Svart Coffee Roasters

Not good. Impossible to uninstall, makes your webshop lock so customers cant purchase without uninstalling the app which you have to program. Not a good app - stay away.

May 20, 2020

Hi, I'm sorry you had a negative experience with MagicPass. Unfortunately once the app is uninstalled we lose the necessary permissions to undo our theme changes (which are required for password protection).

We built an automated tool to make this process pain-free. Please reinstall the app (you won't be billed), then click More Actions > Remove from Store. Then uninstall the app again, and that's it!

If you prefer, we also email you a set of detailed instructions when you uninstall. Just search for the subject:
"IMPORTANT: UNINSTALL MAGICPASS."

Thank you!

Ugarit-Verlag — Buch- und Medienhandel GmbH

I installed this app, put a tag to my name and logged in to the account with my email-address and password. I tried to order a book with discount, but it offers me only the full price. No discount is seen.

May 7, 2020

Hi, let's get this figured out! We use Shopify’s discount codes, which display on checkout. Could you click “check out” and confirm the discount is shown there? Please send us an email, we would love to help!

MinusG

I installed it on my store hopeful it would provide a portal for my wholesale retailers. It did require a login to view the product the way I wanted, but a preview of my wholesale product WITH WHOLESALE PRICING showed up in searches for EVERYONE. Not good. For those reasons, unfortunately I had to uninstall it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7