MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Melanie Woods

its terrible! removed all prices from my store before and after login, not happy at all with this and would not recommend.

October 25, 2019

Hi Melanie! We’re not sure how this could’ve happened, could you email us so we can get this sorted out? We’re available ASAP. Support@impress.store - thanks!

Crown Jeweled Cosmetics

App did not work on my store at all. Trued adding a password and adding tags neither option worked. Really wanted to like this app but did not.

October 7, 2019

Hi we sent you an email to get to the bottom of this! Thanks for the review.

I used this app to create a wholesale portal on my Shopify website. It allowed me to password protect my wholesale page and provided the signup form. Super easy.

Our Golden Hour Boutique

Very easy to use combined with my shopify account. Great for store owners who want to offer wholesale to other business owners.

Kacelynns Crochet Closet

I love how easy this platform is to use! I've tried others and they were not user friendly. I highly recommend this one!

Gallas Hair Tools

i love it. I use it for my wholesale section.
It helps me to manage who has a permission to enter that section.0
check out : www.GallasHairTools.com

Honey Trap Astro

Absolutely impressed so far. Simple and straight forward. Affordable. Does exactly what it says. I can even select which customers can/cannot have access to my website.

StufFlap

Works pretty well, there is an issue that needs to be resolved. Products marked "wholesale" will still show up in the "collections/all " listing.

A.

October 14, 2019

Hi there, the "All" collection is built in to Shopify, but you can override it by creating a new, manual collection named "All", with only the products you want to display. I hope that helps!

Wipe On Us

Love the ease of this process, I was very pleased with the setup and application of this app. Thank you MagicPass

Pepper You

Please DO NOT download this app. I uninstalled it and now none of my product pages work. I would avoid at all costs. Honestly.

August 20, 2019

Please reinstall, and click “More actions” > “Remove from store” before uninstalling. You won’t be billed for reinstalling. We’ve reached out via our customer support to see if you need any help.

We also sent you an email with these instructions when you uninstalled, just search for the subject “IMPORTANT: Uninstall MagicPass” for more Information.

If you need extra help, this is also mentioned in the Help Guide section of our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6