MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Jacobsen og Svart Coffee Roasters

Not good. Impossible to uninstall, makes your webshop lock so customers cant purchase without uninstalling the app which you have to program. Not a good app - stay away.

May 20, 2020

Hi, I'm sorry you had a negative experience with MagicPass. Unfortunately once the app is uninstalled we lose the necessary permissions to undo our theme changes (which are required for password protection).

We built an automated tool to make this process pain-free. Please reinstall the app (you won't be billed), then click More Actions > Remove from Store. Then uninstall the app again, and that's it!

If you prefer, we also email you a set of detailed instructions when you uninstall. Just search for the subject:
"IMPORTANT: UNINSTALL MAGICPASS."

Thank you!

Ugarit-Verlag — Buch- und Medienhandel GmbH

I installed this app, put a tag to my name and logged in to the account with my email-address and password. I tried to order a book with discount, but it offers me only the full price. No discount is seen.

May 7, 2020

Hi, let's get this figured out! We use Shopify’s discount codes, which display on checkout. Could you click “check out” and confirm the discount is shown there? Please send us an email, we would love to help!

MinusG

I installed it on my store hopeful it would provide a portal for my wholesale retailers. It did require a login to view the product the way I wanted, but a preview of my wholesale product WITH WHOLESALE PRICING showed up in searches for EVERYONE. Not good. For those reasons, unfortunately I had to uninstall it.

Oil of Joy Apothecary

The free trial was fine but it would not work. I had to change the password numerous times before I could finally log on from the website just to test it. I reached out to support 3 times and NEVER heard back. basically I was going to be charged without even getting the app to work during my free trial. Where is the great customer support some people were talking about? I run a company and need stuff figured out promptly.

Melanie Woods

its terrible! removed all prices from my store before and after login, not happy at all with this and would not recommend.

October 25, 2019

Hi Melanie! We’re not sure how this could’ve happened, because we do not modify any HTML once a user is authenticated. Could you email us so we can get this sorted out? We’re available ASAP. Support@impress.store - thanks!

Crown Jeweled Cosmetics

App did not work on my store at all. Trued adding a password and adding tags neither option worked. Really wanted to like this app but did not.

October 7, 2019

Hi we sent you an email to get to the bottom of this! Thanks for the review.

I used this app to create a wholesale portal on my Shopify website. It allowed me to password protect my wholesale page and provided the signup form. Super easy.

Our Golden Hour Boutique

Very easy to use combined with my shopify account. Great for store owners who want to offer wholesale to other business owners.

Kacelynns Crochet Closet

I love how easy this platform is to use! I've tried others and they were not user friendly. I highly recommend this one!

Gallas Hair Tools

i love it. I use it for my wholesale section.
It helps me to manage who has a permission to enter that section.0