MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Heirloom Hats

Terrible app. Items supposed to be on a password protected page show up in search bar (which I then removed to counter the problem), but then would also show up in ''other items you might like'' when customers are shopping. Customers have been able to purchase Items at wholesale price, that should have been password protected. Tried to communicate with the app, with no response. Be aware that they also send an email after you delete the app telling you that you have to redownload the app to uninstall properly. I believe this to be a fraud because they get to keep your private information if you reinstall an app 48 hours after having deleted it. I am VERY frustrated with this app that I've had for over a year. Multiple problems, waist of money and of time.

September 14, 2021

Hi thanks for taking the time to leave this review! On Sep 14, 2021, in response to feedback like yours, we updated our 1-click uninstall tool to greatly improve its speed and reliability. Regarding search and the "other items you might like" suggestions, unfortunately these are provided by 3rd-party services and MagicPass can't always remove products from this list. Luckily there are some workarounds. Typically you can go into the app settings for suggested products and remove collections, or edit the product tags used for suggestions. And for search, we offer suggestions for filtering displayed results in our app. We hope you'll take another look!

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Had issues with the discount not working, contacted customer service several times with no response. Be prepared when you uninstall this app to go through pages of code to remove their CSS. super annoying. Do not recommend.

September 14, 2021

Hi thanks for taking the time to leave this review! on Sep 14, 2021, in response to your feedback, we updated MagicPass to dramatically simplify how it integrates with your theme. Additionally, we've updated our 1-click uninstall tool to greatly improve its speed and reliability. We hope you'll take another look!

JoGrace Tshirt Co.

I love how the app was easy to set up and protect the collection I wanted for my Tshirt party; however, the discount is not being applied when customers enter the protected page. I did a test run and also tried manually entering the code at checkout without success. I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. Thank you.

Natural Layers

I removed the app from my store and now all of the pages are blocked. I am missing business because my pages are all blocked and customer orders. I did remove the app as they asked and I'm still having issues. I haven't heard anything from them and it has been two days.

April 9, 2021

Hi I just wanted to follow up here and make sure you saw my email so we can figure out what’s going on, thanks!

Jacobsen og Svart Coffee Roasters

Not good. Impossible to uninstall, makes your webshop lock so customers cant purchase without uninstalling the app which you have to program. Not a good app - stay away.

May 20, 2020

Hi, I'm sorry you had a negative experience with MagicPass. Unfortunately once the app is uninstalled we lose the necessary permissions to undo our theme changes (which are required for password protection).

We built an automated tool to make this process pain-free. Please reinstall the app (you won't be billed), then click More Actions > Remove from Store. Then uninstall the app again, and that's it!

If you prefer, we also email you a set of detailed instructions when you uninstall. Just search for the subject:
"IMPORTANT: UNINSTALL MAGICPASS."

Thank you!

Ugarit-Verlag — Buch- und Medienhandel GmbH

I installed this app, put a tag to my name and logged in to the account with my email-address and password. I tried to order a book with discount, but it offers me only the full price. No discount is seen.

May 7, 2020

Hi, let's get this figured out! We use Shopify’s discount codes, which display on checkout. Could you click “check out” and confirm the discount is shown there? Please send us an email, we would love to help!

MinusG

I installed it on my store hopeful it would provide a portal for my wholesale retailers. It did require a login to view the product the way I wanted, but a preview of my wholesale product WITH WHOLESALE PRICING showed up in searches for EVERYONE. Not good. For those reasons, unfortunately I had to uninstall it.

Oil of Joy Apothecary

The free trial was fine but it would not work. I had to change the password numerous times before I could finally log on from the website just to test it. I reached out to support 3 times and NEVER heard back. basically I was going to be charged without even getting the app to work during my free trial. Where is the great customer support some people were talking about? I run a company and need stuff figured out promptly.

Melanie Woods

its terrible! removed all prices from my store before and after login, not happy at all with this and would not recommend.

October 25, 2019

Hi Melanie! We’re not sure how this could’ve happened, because we do not modify any HTML once a user is authenticated. Could you email us so we can get this sorted out? We’re available ASAP. Support@impress.store - thanks!

Crown Jeweled Cosmetics

App did not work on my store at all. Trued adding a password and adding tags neither option worked. Really wanted to like this app but did not.

October 7, 2019

Hi we sent you an email to get to the bottom of this! Thanks for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6