MagicPass Passwords, Wholesale

MagicPass Passwords, Wholesale

by ⇪ Upsell

Password protect individual pages. Simple wholesale!

Surge Clothing

Simple and easy to use, great app! I added this app to my store and it fits in seamlessly

NailTechNetwork

It's simple to use, user friendly and exactly what i needed for my store! Thank you MagicPass! www.nailtechnetwork.co.uk

Tee Luv

I used this app for a special event on our website, tee-luv.com, that required a password protected collection page. Easy to install and worked like a charm. Would highly recommend.

FEATHER CREEK

Exactly What I was looking for! I am able to make customer collections and passcode them. Great app.

Happy Hemp Mall

So far it seems to work well, very simple and basic. I haven't used it much yet but for the simple purpose I need it for, I think it's good.

ROAD iD

We installed the app thinking that it was $5 / month. However, we learned that if you are a Shopify Plus customer it is $95 / month. A great value at $5, terrible at $95.

Army 1157 Kits Ltd Veterans Owned Business

its has lock up our site and not you have to remove all the code to fix what a load of ???????????????

Wassy Himalaya S.L / DeoBody

the fastest easiest app for shopify which allow us to protect pages such as wholesale tab or price list tabs.

Keep it up

Notion Coffee Co.

I tried probably 5 different wholesale apps and this one is not only straight forward and simple to use, its affordable and perfect for my needs

Get Inspired Shop by Get Inspired Magazine

The best option available for protecting specific pages with passwords or profile tags. Straightforward, secure and awesome support!

Previous 1 3