MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Gallas Hair Tools

i love it. I use it for my wholesale section.
It helps me to manage who has a permission to enter that section.0
check out : www.GallasHairTools.com

Honey Trap Astro

Absolutely impressed so far. Simple and straight forward. Affordable. Does exactly what it says. I can even select which customers can/cannot have access to my website.

StufFlap

Works pretty well, there is an issue that needs to be resolved. Products marked "wholesale" will still show up in the "collections/all " listing.

A.

Wipe On Us

Love the ease of this process, I was very pleased with the setup and application of this app. Thank you MagicPass

Pepper You

Please DO NOT download this app. I uninstalled it and now none of my product pages work. I would avoid at all costs. Honestly.

August 20, 2019

Please reinstall, and click “More actions” > “Remove from store” before uninstalling. You won’t be billed for reinstalling. We’ve reached out via our customer support to see if you need any help.

We also sent you an email with these instructions when you uninstalled, just search for the subject “IMPORTANT: Uninstall MagicPass” for more Information.

If you need extra help, this is also mentioned in the Help Guide section of our app.

The Axe Shoppe

Magic pass has worked great to set up a password protected collection of axes available to World Axe Throwing League venues only. Works great!!

Chelsea The Collection

I used this app to help me create a special page for my VIP members to get a first look at the sale. It was one of the only good priced apps. Very easy to use and fast to set up.

Small Town Boutique

I used MagicPass to protect my wholesale page with a password for business owners who shop with me. So easy to use and navigate!

Tony Miller Construction

This app gave us exactly what we were wanting for our homeowners. Exclusive access and a great way for them to view everything all in one place.

Hoffus Co.

Loved it! It's working really well for a really great price. I'm a small business so I can't afford much, but this does the trick.

Previous 1 3 4 5