MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Anoncode8

MAGICPASS HAS REALLY HELPED MY STORE. I LOVE THE IDEA OF LOCKING CERTAIN CONTENT AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO BE VIEWABLE BY CERTAIN PEOPLE.

Three Sisters Herbals, LLC

Magic Pass creates a PW protected wholesale section on my website. They <3 24/7 access to ordering!

LchaimUSA

I installed this app to lock out the online shop, while keeping the rest of the site active. It was a breeze to work with, easy to use.

Easywearonline

Support took a while but they solved my problem. Thanks!

Jcg Online

Very easy to use and a great way to password protect specific collections. Also, the developer is very helpful and quick to respond.

Rich Connections

This app is amazing and allowed me to create a password protected section for my brand ambassadors. Don't believe head over to http://www.therichconnect.com and select brand ambassador portal in the footer. You will not be able to go any further! Ha! Thanks to Magic Pass....But WAIT let us discuss their customer service! I texted the contact number and received a speedy response. I was originally having issue getting the app to work with my landing pages. ED and his team got it done and even made sure it was aesthetically appealing for my site. Thanks Magic Pass Team.

Best In Store

Great app. Simple to setup. It works so far

Ladie Glam Online Boutique

Very awesome. I needed a way to offer my influencers certain products and discounts without compromising the rest of my site. I am very pleased with MagicPass.

Dollar Supp Shop

We needed a way to lock down pages. Amazingly no other app can do this. We asked for the feature to be added and within a couple days it was done. Problem solved! Thank you MagicPass.

1 2 4 Next