PE (Discount & Price Editor)

PE (Discount & Price Editor)

by TenGrowth

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

Baby Bum Clothing

nice to be able to edit prices in bulk! it saved me so much time updating my many products. highly recommend

Classy Cyclist

It's a great app for editing multiple prices at once. Simple to use and very effective. It's really a 5 out of 5 app!

HotShot Deals

I used this app to help me add a reduced or increased price to my products, worked great, highly reccomend

Float Captain

great support! i had a little issue and the live chat was very helpful and sorted me out quickly and professionally

myaditby

NO MORE DAMN LONG EDITS. It is so easy to change all prices or only selected ones. Must-have tool for any store!

Spike and Sparrow

I ran it easily thiugh I’m not a techie at all.Works for prices and compare at prices and in several ways.

Velo Mate

I like how this app works. It is pretty simple but has all I need. Changing prices is SO easy and fast . and you can cancel changes which is very convenient

HAVILAH

Its good, ive just installed it and have to write a review in order to actually use it so would leave a review after i have actually had a chance to try it out.

January 11, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback! I should note that all the features of our app are available regardless of whether you left a review or not. If something doesn't work, please use our technical support. We will set up everything especially for you quickly and absolutely free!

Xwarm

this app has really helped me the help center is attentive and answers you quickly thank you very much jessica

sulitpro

easy to use and fast i can edit the compare price too this the one i looking for my bulk price editor