PE (Discount & Price Editor)

PE (Discount & Price Editor)

by TenGrowth

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

sulitpro

easy to use and fast i can edit the compare price too this the one i looking for my bulk price editor

i tuoi occhiali da sole

L'applicazione è buona. nessun problema con l'installazione e la configurazione. Messagio viene aggiornate quando un cliente aggiunge piu’prodotti al carrello

My Balcony Furniture

Awesome app! using it now for a few months and I am very happy. It saves me a lot of time changing prices.

Neelo's Choice

asking for rating before i can even use it and before it would apply the changes so dont know what to say

WowGifts

A time-saver for anyone who works with many wholesalers. It is now much more convenient to edit prices. Cool!

PresetsLightroomArt

I used another Tengrowth app and liked both. Great support team! The bulk editor works exactly as it is described. Easy installation, no issues or bugs (so far). Recommended!!!!

Just Paint By Numbers

A nice app to quickly update prices. My product catalog is quite large. And this editor helps me save a lot of time when I offer sales.

Crazy Phone Cases

I love this editor after I tried a free version. The editing commands are easy to understand and anyway rollback and history help me track my edits. This is very useful for my store because I have a ton of products!! And now I save a lot of time.

Alarm Clocks

This time saver is a must-have for every store. I downloaded it after trying another similar app which was a real disaster. This one is great. Fast, easy, and it saved my seasonal sales ;) Thanks!

1 3 Next