Cahoot

Cahoot

by Cahoot

Peer-to-Peer Ecommerce Order Fulfillment

360 World Snacks

Highly recommend this platform. It has truly helped streamline my business. Easy to use. Customer service is second to none!

Twinkle Toy

“Cahoot has amazing technology in addition their large nationwide warehouse network, sort of like Amazon FBA but without the Q4 surcharges, inventory restrictions and hassles. My inventory is received in 2 business days in Cahoot as opposed to waiting for weeks without communication from Amazon. Besides supporting my 2-day deliveries nationwide using economical ground shipping, I can also use the Cahoot shipping software to print all the shipping labels in my own warehouse for my orders that I need to ship out. All the labels come out automatically without any human input which saves me a lot of time and money. The support team is super responsive, competent and GREAT to work with. I am happy to say that Cahoot under promised and over delivered! And, btw their Shopify native integration works well and is super reliable.”

Oz Medical Supply

I’ve been using Cahoot for nearly 18 months now, both the warehouse exchange program, and their automated shipping label software. The warehouse exchange program is a no brainer. It allows me to offer 2-day shipping on my website in addition to driving more sales nationwide SFP on Amazon. And they make it extremely easy to fulfill orders for other sellers that ship inventory to me. It also enables new revenue streams because while I’m on the west coast, I have rather large products that I source on the east coast. I’m able to sell those SKUs that I wouldn’t otherwise be able to carry because it’s unprofitable for me to move them back and forth between coasts. The shipping label solution is 10x faster than any other (based on shipping over 100,000 packages using Cahoot), and I’ve tried several of the most popular ones. It automatically rate shops and creates the best labels without any effort from me. All I have to do is print them. It has all the popular features, but by far, the three best things are that I save several hours a day (time is so precious for SMBs), it seamlessly sends orders directly to my dropship suppliers, and it rate shops across all my carrier accounts that have different rates for different size/weight SKUs. That dedication to high performance is built right into the Cahoot software and the DNA of the company. I have shipped over 100k packages (and counting) using the Cahoot software, so I know. If I have an issue (which is seldom), I contact the Cahoot Support and it’s resolved in minutes. This app saves me a ton of time and money every single day!