Perfect Audience

Perfect Audience

by Perfect Audience

Retarget your shoppers with ads on the web and social media

Morrow Audio

I have been using Perfect Audience for many years, since 2014. Using them has resulted in over a 10x ROI. I highly recommend them! A+

AllisonAvery

3 things I liked, and 1 thing that could be improved.

First, just like in the Godfather, here's the thing I felt could be improved. It took a bit of time to get my ads to run. That wasn't the fault of Perfect Audience, so much as my store was relatively new at the time and I didn't have any traffic. It makes sense because you have to have a few people going to your site first before you can retarget to them.

1. I was able to see exactly what was going on with my ad campaign. The dashboard is really easy to understand and shows me what i need at a glance without having to dig around.

2. The support folks are pretty great. They know their stuff and pretty quick to respond. (Even though my campaigns aren't spending huge $$$)

3. All-in-one solution. When i started out I had to have a login with Google, FB, linkedin, etc. This is just simpler. One login. One Dashboard to see all my campaigns.

I suppose I should mention price. I didn't really think this was a good or a bad thing one way or the other. It is what it is. I spend about the same as i did before. I didn't see it being more or less expensive than going with another solution so really the 3 things i mentioned above are what I'm paying for.