Personal Discount

Personal Discount

by Solvenium

Reward your email subscribers with unique discount codes

Steaped Slow Ceramics

Great app, great customer service! The app does exactly what I needed it to do. Very easy to integrate with Mailchimp. Customer service from Lukasz is above and beyond. Prompt, friendly helpful replies.

FIGHTSONG STUDIO

I love this app! And Lukasz was so helpful in getting this set up in my Flodesk emails! He helped me find a way where it seemed like there was no way.

Wayz for life

I used this app to create some automatic discounts for new e-mail subscribers and it works really nice. Easy to install and use! And they have a quick and great customer service if you have questions! Definitely recommend!

TastePro

Personal Discount is a spectacular app! Super easy to instal and very user-friendly. Customer service is equally amazing. Lukasz is very responsive and worked with me personally to resolve any issues I had. Considering that he's based in Europe and I'm in LA, the fact that he signed onto a video chat so late at night for him exemplifies tremendous character.

Highly recommend!

Forever Green

Easy to use app. I needed support for my implementation and they were amazing, prompt response and incredibly helpful. Would 100% recommend this app.

Salty Sadie

Love this app. Does exactly what I looking for in creating discount code that expire after a set amount of time. Integrates well with Mailchimp. Easy to use.

The Sound Arcade

Superb app. Easy to install and just let it do it's thing. Saved so much time. Great service too if there's any problem.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

The app works well and the developer is very quick to answer and fix any issues that might arise when you contact him.

Oxygen Boutique

Such a great app. Syncs so well with Mailchimp and easy to set up. Recommend highly. We have had more customers and more sales.

eikō ai

Excellent app, easy and quick set up. I was able to generate discount codes to new subscribers in no time —smoothly integrated with MailChimp. Outstanding customer service, big thanks!