Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

The Binkie Boutique

This app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. There were some minor issues no fault of the app and Sergiu was amazing and help me all the way through.

Sanz Borne

Easy to use and customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. I recommend it for anybody that needs email popups, cross sell / upsell, sales motivator, website personalization and much more in one single place.

Kedah Clan

They have very cool support, they help you to do whatever you want, what a pleasure! Highly recommended

glamour beauty products

Great service. They are supporting at all time. Also, Personizely app working just awesome. Thank you!

No Time Wasted

I think this app should be the best conversion optimization app. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars!

Top Rank Variety

Great app for capturing emails! It's easy to use and quick. Does the job. Building your email list is essential!

BritePup

I just love this app! It is a must for any online store! I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend Personizely to everyone!

eHumid

This app is awesome! It allowed me to create some beautiful designs for exit popup, which helps to increase conversions!

Vicious Creations

Helped us grow our email list in such a short amount of time! Highly recommend to everyone who looking to grow an email list.

calciofcstore.com

Personizely works great and definitely helps if you are trying to grow or scale your business. Would recommend to anyone!