Upsell, Exit & Email Popup

Upsell, Exit & Email Popup | Reviews

by Personizely

Upsell & Cross Sell Popups, Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.

Everything Hippo

Great app! Helps a lot to increases conversions rate and average order value. I use it with pleasure. I recommend to anyone who wants to convert visitors into SALES!

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

May 19, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

BLAZE2

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells and cross sells. It raised my
average order value a lot and I am really happy with it.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.

No Time Wasted

I think this app should be the best conversion optimization app. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars!

June 16, 2021

Hello,

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Mud Diamond Assets

So far so good! This app has allowed me to seamlessly integrate a professional email pop up to aide with lead generation.

May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Outlet Nerd

Amazing app! Easy to use and very useful! Used it in previous business and was very satisfied. Highly recommend!