Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Popups, Bars, Upsell Popups, Exit Intent Popups, Email Popups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.

No Time Wasted

I think this app should be the best conversion optimization app. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars!

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Mud Diamond Assets

So far so good! This app has allowed me to seamlessly integrate a professional email pop up to aide with lead generation.

May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Outlet Nerd

Amazing app! Easy to use and very useful! Used it in previous business and was very satisfied. Highly recommend!

Finding good stuff

I love this app! Really easy to use, you can create beautiful and high engaging widgets. Also, every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are very helpful. Thanks, Sergiu!

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

shopholistix

Personizely team is very helpful and responsive. This is a really good app. I definitely recommend it if you want to increase your conversion rate and average order value.

The Plushh Way

This app has been FANTASTIC. I love how easy it is to customize the different popups and all of the data I get as well!

May 31, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

ShoppedTwice

Great flexibility and easy user interface. It makes building email list from your site simple also giving shoppers messages at the right time to close sales.