Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

IDRIS-KAAN & Co.

Just started using this, but from the looks of it, it will do exactly what we need. Great interface and lots of options to test! Thanks!

SHOPANDSAVE

Wonderful app. since install all customers made use of the discount code that showed up on the site.

kitchenita

Highly recommend this app - very effective and we have seen an increase in conversion rate right away

All Caribbean T-shirts

Professional appearance, easy to set up! i received five email sign-ups within minutes of install - thank you for a great app.

Girly Boss Bathworks

Super app but know this, watching the tutorials videos on youtube is super important in order to get what you want out of this app.

2112 Boutique

Awesome, this app really did everything I needed. easy to use mostly I couldn't figure out a few things but it was still okay

Kelwares

Personizely is a very straightforward app that's so easy to maneuver through for beginners and experts. It made adding pop up to my websites a breeze. Love the app!

Belle Femme Couture

Fantastic app! I've been using the exit intent promotions and I can see the engagement, conversion, and other results.

go-shape

Really great addition to our site. Works great, with beautiful designs which fit my store's color theme.

VarVox

Great app allowing to do many different types of pop-ups and change the design as you want, very easy to use.