Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 18, 2019

Easy to set up and manage. video tutorials and help desk are great. also, the support staff responds very quickly and helped to resolve all our issues

home stuffed
Time spent using app: 3 months
Personizely replied June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

October 15, 2019

Amazing features. Beautiful templates. Simple user interface. The app helped to double our sales. What I can say? LOVE THIS APP!

TechPixels
Time spent using app: 5 months
Personizely replied May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

October 14, 2019

This app is awesome, helps us win back so many customers! It also helps is perfect for our newsletter popup

Need This Now
Time spent using app: 3 months
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

October 10, 2019

Exit intent popup works perfect, it helped us to drastically reduce cart abandonment rate. thank you!

BotasMexicanas
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Personizely replied June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

October 9, 2019

I like this app, especially the "sales motivator" feature, it works perfectly, has increased my sales like crazy! Highly recommend to everyone!

theyounger
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
Personizely replied May 19, 2021

October 5, 2019

I used Personizely to make announcements on free shipping and for growing my email list. Super app and easy to use. I love it!

NBoxx
Time spent using app: 19 days
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a great day!

October 2, 2019

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

Social Tie Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Personizely replied May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

October 2, 2019

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it. This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any ecommerce store

mudsale
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 1, 2019

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

Perfumora
Time spent using app: 23 days
Personizely replied May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

October 1, 2019

Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

Megenn Michele