Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 28, 2019

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

carmencarmen
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

Edited October 28, 2019

I install this great app on my Shopify store and get immediate results. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to increase AOV and reduce cart abandonment.

Sashoppeeonline
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 26, 2019

This app really helped me to reduce cart abandonment with an exit-intent popup. At first, I was skeptical because there are so many apps available but after using Personizely, I understood, this the best choice. Thank you!

Sentaverse
Personizely replied May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

October 26, 2019

This app is great for cross-selling popups! Sergiu was extremely helpful in customizing the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

zbo store
October 25, 2019

best popup app that I used, incomparable with other apps. easy to use, allow you to create any type of popups in few clicks. amazing!

ABO2
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 5 months
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a great day!

October 25, 2019

I noticed right away what a difference personizely made for my store conversion rate. I will definitely advise others to use it.

dininge
Time spent using app: 3 months
Personizely replied May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

October 25, 2019

Mandatory app for all stores that want to increase sales! Cross sell and upsell features boosted my sales to the sky. Also, the support team is just amazing. Thank you to Damian and Sergiu!

smart-purchaz
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 25, 2019

amazing app! it works exactly the way it was I expected to and does the job very well. a lot of customization options in the app, a lot of templates that look very beautiful, great interface in the app.

DailyProblemSolving
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Personizely replied May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

October 23, 2019

If you are obsessive about design and want your email popup looks like a part of your website, this app is for you. Widget builder is very customizable, which offers the possibility to make really eye-catching popups that convert

NeedANeb
Personizely replied May 12, 2021

October 22, 2019

Love this app so much! It's really perfect. A lot of useful features for any Shopify store and super friendly support

lafumes
Time spent using app: 19 days
Personizely replied June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,