Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Peace Co. Boutique

Works as described and more powerful than expected. We are excited to leverage some of the more advanced marketing tools and target different audiences with specific messages.

Get Bud

Just started using the app, but so far everything is very user-friendly. easy to get your first promotions going.

Kelwares

Personizely is a very straightforward app that's so easy to maneuver through for beginners and experts. It made adding pop up to my websites a breeze. Love the app!

Belle Femme Couture

Fantastic app! I've been using the exit intent promotions and I can see the engagement, conversion, and other results.

citishop.com.au

Best targeting rules...super advanced like targeting cart value, cart items, order history and has so many integration options.

go-shape

Really great addition to our site. Works great, with beautiful designs which fit my store's color theme.

VarVox

Great app allowing to do many different types of pop-ups and change the design as you want, very easy to use.

AKA Sports Gear

Easy to customize and a lot of features which really help boost sales. Beats all of the other pop up apps in the market.

Torofyy

The app worked perfectly! I was able to fully customize the pop-ups to match the design of my website

mistermayster

Very well done the application. easy to use. The upsell pop up on mobile is perfectly adapted. Thanks!