Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Mud Diamond Assets

So far so good! This app has allowed me to seamlessly integrate a professional email pop up to aide with lead generation.

Outlet Nerd

Amazing app! Easy to use and very useful! Used it in previous business and was very satisfied. Highly recommend!

Finding good stuff

I love this app! Really easy to use, you can create beautiful and high engaging widgets. Also, every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are very helpful. Thanks, Sergiu!

shopholistix

Personizely team is very helpful and responsive. This is a really good app. I definitely recommend it if you want to increase your conversion rate and average order value.

The Plushh Way

This app has been FANTASTIC. I love how easy it is to customize the different popups and all of the data I get as well!

ShoppedTwice

Great flexibility and easy user interface. It makes building email list from your site simple also giving shoppers messages at the right time to close sales.

Afrikans.co

I love this app. Makes collecting emails very easy. The design editor also makes this process very enjoyable.

IDRIS-KAAN & Co.

Just started using this, but from the looks of it, it will do exactly what we need. Great interface and lots of options to test! Thanks!

SHOPANDSAVE

Wonderful app. since install all customers made use of the discount code that showed up on the site.

kitchenita

Highly recommend this app - very effective and we have seen an increase in conversion rate right away