Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

BigTopShirtShop.com

App has a glitch which causes the cart no to function properly. Another glitch causes the app to install in backup versions of your theme. This caused a myriad of issues and an expensive process for diagnosing. Support was friendly, but seemed to either not completely understand the issue or lacked understanding on how this affected us with regards to time/money. They offered a discount, but other issues with the app means even a discount doesn't make the app worthwhile. For example, you have to create upsell widgets one by one by one. This may be sufficient for a site with only a few products. If you have the number of products we have (4000), its just not realistic to consider an app that requires us to do anything one product at a time. We'll swallow the cost of our developers 5 hours of diagnostics and move on.

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

Jao Wholesale Online

This app is doing exactly what I need and looks good doing it. I checked out a few apps, this one is a little more expensive but worth every penny. The interface is very easy to use. I was able to make a pop up, customized to our brand in minutes and it blended in seamlessly to our style.

But even more important than that is the amazing customer service! Sergiu went above and beyond helping me... our website has some very specific needs. He actually built a customization into the app for us! (could be because I'm special, or because they are awesome.) They even spent time over the weekend helping me configure it. Highly recommend this app.

July 9, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a pleasure solving the problem for you :-) Happy with our collaboration!

tentway

The support team is great. Damian helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly. The happy user here!

Desiree's Style

Personizely is a very well designed and thought out app that can really help you make conversions allow you to grow your email marketing list

featherandluster

One of the essential apps for anyone on Shopify. Use this app to grow your email list and boost your sales! Recommend to anyone!

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.

Everything Hippo

Great app! Helps a lot to increases conversions rate and average order value. I use it with pleasure. I recommend to anyone who wants to convert visitors into SALES!

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

BLAZE2

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells and cross sells. It raised my
average order value a lot and I am really happy with it.