Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 11, 2019

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

LA Organo
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Personizely replied June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

November 10, 2019

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

Funny Tees Plus
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 10, 2019

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

SJPrecizion
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Personizely replied June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

November 10, 2019

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Larsic
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 31, 2019

Personizely has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that allows you to create any type of widgets in just a few clicks. Also, it helped has to drastically increase our sales without less effort. Recommend!

Gene Shoppe
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
Personizely replied May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

October 30, 2019

I love the email popup and easy to set up. Also, I was able to integrate with my current email service. Thank you!

Medias_Contentas
Time spent using app: 26 days
Personizely replied June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

October 30, 2019

Awesome app with amazing support. Sergiu was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work.

thingsuwant2havenow
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
Personizely replied May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

October 29, 2019

I love this app! Used for growing my email list and personizely does its work very well. By far the best app for this on the app store.

FlightKickz Sneaker Supply
Time spent using app: 7 months
Personizely replied May 6, 2021

October 29, 2019

We created an email popup in this app and it helped us to grow our email list on 371 contacts before the trial ends. We definitely will continue to use this app and will recommend it to others.

Girlzclub
Time spent using app: 6 months
Personizely replied May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

October 28, 2019

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

carmencarmen
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!