Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Email Pop up, Exit Intent, Popup Smart, Pop up Window, Upsell

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Audrey Star Perfume Collection

Time spent using app About 2 years

Personizely is the app which is an absolute must-have for any store, this app runs perfectly and makes you money

May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

aArva'z Insturments

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and great for website conversions! Great features and templates, and easy to customize!

Travelling Sam

This is a great app. Very easy to use and have a lot of templates that offer the possibility to create widgets in a few clicks. All you have to do is customize the information.

May 4, 2021

AFImageX.com

The best support ever I see and the best app on the market. Personizely helped me to earn $3924 in few days just with 3 widgets: email popup, cart abandonment, and cross-sell. I will install this app on all my Shopify stores!

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Why Pink

This app has great customizable features that help you to convert visitors into customers and at the same time increase your AOV

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

LA Organo

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Funny Tees Plus

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

SJPrecizion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Larsic

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Gene Shoppe

Location United Arab Emirates

Personizely has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that allows you to create any type of widgets in just a few clicks. Also, it helped has to drastically increase our sales without less effort. Recommend!

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.