Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Perfumora

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

Megenn Michele

Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

World General

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page

Beauty Fashion Official

Out of all the apps, this is user-friendly and has beautiful templates! And makes my website look very presentable to my visitors. Highly recommend!

Guide4Certs

I love how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales

SPDYdiscounts

Great app and easy to set up and customize up sell widgets. I highly recommend if you want to make more with each sale

CharlotteWilber

Very simple. I mostly am using this app for discount promos on my page to grow my mailing list and this app does his job well

Lignum Blue

I used this app to do a new visitor popup email opt-in and offer some coupons to my clients. This app's really easy to use the app. Recommend!

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

SWEET T 52

The amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Sergiu and Damian for getting things set up so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond