Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Why Pink

This app has great customizable features that help you to convert visitors into customers and at the same time increase your AOV

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

LA Organo

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Funny Tees Plus

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

SJPrecizion

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Larsic

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Gene Shoppe

Personizely has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that allows you to create any type of widgets in just a few clicks. Also, it helped has to drastically increase our sales without less effort. Recommend!

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

Medias_Contentas

I love the email popup and easy to set up. Also, I was able to integrate with my current email service. Thank you!

June 11, 2021

Hope you have a wonderful day,

thingsuwant2havenow

Awesome app with amazing support. Sergiu was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work.

May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

FlightKickz Sneaker Supply

I love this app! Used for growing my email list and personizely does its work very well. By far the best app for this on the app store.

May 6, 2021

Girlzclub

We created an email popup in this app and it helped us to grow our email list on 371 contacts before the trial ends. We definitely will continue to use this app and will recommend it to others.

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.