Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

lafumes

Love this app so much! It's really perfect. A lot of useful features for any Shopify store and super friendly support

home stuffed

Easy to set up and manage. video tutorials and help desk are great. also, the support staff responds very quickly and helped to resolve all our issues

TechPixels

Amazing features. Beautiful templates. Simple user interface. The app helped to double our sales. What I can say? LOVE THIS APP!

Need This Now

This app is awesome, helps us win back so many customers! It also helps is perfect for our newsletter popup

BotasMexicanas

Exit intent popup works perfect, it helped us to drastically reduce cart abandonment rate. thank you!

theyounger

I like this app, especially the "sales motivator" feature, it works perfectly, has increased my sales like crazy! Highly recommend to everyone!

NBoxx

I used Personizely to make announcements on free shipping and for growing my email list. Super app and easy to use. I love it!

Social Tie Co.

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

mudsale

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it. This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any ecommerce store

Perfumora

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.