Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

MyNiftyGears

So customizable! This is one of the most powerful integrations with Shopify you can get for pop-ups.

Fairytale Manes

So far, so good! Personizely popups are pretty cool. It gives us the opportunity to grow our email list.

Maddox & Company

This app is great for boosting your popup opt-in rate fast. We tripled the opt-in rate immediately after using Personizely.

The Bony

This is great marketing toolkit that includes many features that are helpful, especially to those new to e-commerce!

getEXcellence

Simple to install and use it's definitely worth the effort with 286 email addresses acquired and $1k plus in revenue…

The Plushh Way

This app has been FANTASTIC. I love how easy it is to customize the different popups and all of the data I get as well!

flexsh0p

Personizely has got everything that a beginner would need to run the store. Popups, exit intent, cart abandonment, cross sell and upsell.

Tr€nd€ Tees

Great support service, they have helped me with a few things. The app is easy to use and has delivered great results. Would definitely recommend.

The K Factor Aesthetics Body & Bath

Great platform! Pop up works seamlessly on my site and is attractive. Great app for any site. Recommend

Relaxmee

Thank you Personizely for providing a great app for my customers to sign up and save on their first order