Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Choice Beauty Essentials

Easy to use, many different templates to match your store style. It's a good app to increase conversion rate and boost sales. Recommend!

agravity

Great app for all in products like email popup, cart abandonment, cross sell, upsell, sales motivator and more. What I liked in Personizely is the ability to create beautiful and converting widgets with detailed targeting.

Unitquality

I am loving this app! The exit intent popup has proved to be an exceptionally effective way to grow our marketing list. Customer service has been very easy to work with.

360ppcase

I used this app to help me capture email addresses and give a discount to customer. I love it because it is simple and it works!

Outlet Nerd

Amazing app! Easy to use and very useful! Used it in previous business and was very satisfied. Highly recommend!

Kitchen-Apply

I enjoy using this app because we needed something to collect our email addresses. And it's so easy creating a pop up with Personizely.

Finding good stuff

I love this app! Really easy to use, you can create beautiful and high engaging widgets. Also, every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are very helpful. Thanks, Sergiu!

Young & Beauty

Amazing app!! You can't imagine how powerful this app is. I've been trying a lot of other apps, but this one is the most complete and efficient way to build a powerful revenue without spending more to acquire new clients. Thanks a lot!

Forbidden outfitter Apperal

Really like this one! Looks very nice and it is easy to work with. Needed help from the support twice and got an answer right away - my problem was solved within a minute. Great and friendly, thanks to Sergiu!

Strength Thru Loyalty Clothing

This app was very easy to set up and configure. Within 20 minutes we created our first cross sell offer which is triggered when a customer adds any item to the cart and clicks the checkout button. Thank you Personizely team, for pleasure to use the app.