Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Christian Beauties Shop

Best app in the market, as it has alot of useful features like cross selling, Pop Ups etc. I enjoyed Personizely app very much.

Glam Divine

Great app, amazing support team. They went above and beyond to help make sure their app was just the way we wanted it on our website and they even made some really great additional tips to consider for our Shopify website.

Flux Odyssey

It is easy to use and has increased sales on my website. The staff is very helpful with any questions I have had.

Jes Kay & May

I really recommend this app. I have tried many from the app store but none suited what I needed for my business. I like this app because it gives a lot of helpful features that in my opinion need for any successful ecommerce store

Brazilianserum

I'm very satisfied with the Personizely app. I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify. Thank you very much.

luxury doll swimwear

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop

Hivvey

The app is great and converts a lot! Their support is the best support I've had contact here on Shopify, they're very helpful! Highly Recommend!

WANDERN MIT STIL!

Personizely helps me with growing my email list and getting more subscribers. It really made a difference for my store.

Jaysdiscountdepot

Very helpful app. Used this app to grow my email list and Personizely does it his job very well. I definitely will continue using this app!

Rainistic Home And Garden

I love this app. Website personalization it's pure GOLD for any Shopify store. Personizely helps us to personalize the customer experience, which helps us to boost our sales. Thank you!