Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Cable Connect TV

Just awesome! Keep up the good work. Our business has grown tremendously as a result of implementing the cart abandonment popups.

jays car accessories

This app really useful to increase sales and it's so simple to set up any widgets types. Thanks! Recommend!

GoldenTrendTech

Very powerful and EASY to use! If you are looking for something to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment, personalize your website, here you have it!

TecChvs

Brilliant! Looking for an app just like this. Easy set up, has all the features I need. Really good tool for new store owners!

BigTopShirtShop.com

App has a glitch which causes the cart no to function properly. Another glitch causes the app to install in backup versions of your theme. This caused a myriad of issues and an expensive process for diagnosing. Support was friendly, but seemed to either not completely understand the issue or lacked understanding on how this affected us with regards to time/money. They offered a discount, but other issues with the app means even a discount doesn't make the app worthwhile. For example, you have to create upsell widgets one by one by one. This may be sufficient for a site with only a few products. If you have the number of products we have (4000), its just not realistic to consider an app that requires us to do anything one product at a time. We'll swallow the cost of our developers 5 hours of diagnostics and move on.

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

jesse estala

This is a good retention app that has helped me with conversion optimization. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Popcorn Depot

I use this app for upselling and cross-sell, and honestly, I very like results. If you want to improve your average order value then I suggest this app.

Gaulelo_Events

It helped me a lot, the support is really fast, friendly and helped me out several times. I can highly suggest the app

RedHills Coffee

Works like a charm! Easy to install and after seconds you have created an upsell and a cross-sell already