Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell, Black Friday

Jubu3

Personizely is the best choice is if you want to convert more visitors into customers without spending more dollars on ads. Recommend to smart sellers!

lafumes

Love this app so much! It's really perfect. A lot of useful features for any Shopify store and super friendly support

home stuffed

Easy to set up and manage. video tutorials and help desk are great. also, the support staff responds very quickly and helped to resolve all our issues

TechPixels

Amazing features. Beautiful templates. Simple user interface. The app helped to double our sales. What I can say? LOVE THIS APP!

Need This Now

This app is awesome, helps us win back so many customers! It also helps is perfect for our newsletter popup

BotasMexicanas

Exit intent popup works perfect, it helped us to drastically reduce cart abandonment rate. thank you!

theyounger

I like this app, especially the "sales motivator" feature, it works perfectly, has increased my sales like crazy! Highly recommend to everyone!

VisualDiamondArts

Great app, personizely support is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you!

NBoxx

I used Personizely to make announcements on free shipping and for growing my email list. Super app and easy to use. I love it!

Social Tie Co.

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!