Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

Ms Stylez

It was super easy to set up our newsletter popup. I was shocked by how easy it was. Plus it worked seamlessly with Shopify discounts.

BLK Wireless

Excellent app and really easy to use. Didn't take long to set up at all and works really well. Definitely the best app from the Shopify app store.

CBD Delivery Club

Honestly, this app is better than I anticipated. Simple to install and easy to follow
instructions and I saw results straight away. Very happy!

BLAZE2

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells and cross sells. It raised my
average order value a lot and I am really happy with it.

TerranceBerman

Good upsell app, very easy to install and edit. I would recommend to anyone looking to increase cart value.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.

The Binkie Boutique

This app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. There were some minor issues no fault of the app and Sergiu was amazing and help me all the way through.