Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Girlzclub

We created an email popup in this app and it helped us to grow our email list on 371 contacts before the trial ends. We definitely will continue to use this app and will recommend it to others.

carmencarmen

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

Sashoppeeonline

I install this great app on my Shopify store and get immediate results. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to increase AOV and reduce cart abandonment.

Sentaverse

This app really helped me to reduce cart abandonment with an exit-intent popup. At first, I was skeptical because there are so many apps available but after using Personizely, I understood, this the best choice. Thank you!

zbo store

This app is great for cross-selling popups! Sergiu was extremely helpful in customizing the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

ABO2

best popup app that I used, incomparable with other apps. easy to use, allow you to create any type of popups in few clicks. amazing!

dininge

I noticed right away what a difference personizely made for my store conversion rate. I will definitely advise others to use it.

smart-purchaz

Mandatory app for all stores that want to increase sales! Cross sell and upsell features boosted my sales to the sky. Also, the support team is just amazing. Thank you to Damian and Sergiu!

DailyProblemSolving

amazing app! it works exactly the way it was I expected to and does the job very well. a lot of customization options in the app, a lot of templates that look very beautiful, great interface in the app.

NeedANeb

If you are obsessive about design and want your email popup looks like a part of your website, this app is for you. Widget builder is very customizable, which offers the possibility to make really eye-catching popups that convert