Upsell, Exit & Email Popup

Upsell, Exit & Email Popup | Reviews

by Personizely

Upsell & Cross Sell Popups, Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up,

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..

Store1925

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. Works Great! Emails and popups are east to make!!!

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Mary online shopping

Integration into my business is great. Love the functionality and the support the app provides to make everything seamless

May 19, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Mallys-World-

Great! Would tell everyone to try Personizely is an excellent app, its very useful and creates great traffic!

LS3 Drop

Works good. Made mass email a lot easier. Able to get information out to past buyers and new subscribers.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Getbrewtaps.com

I am getting for know more for now but it seems to be very good for those who want to retain people on the page.

laBelle Expressions

We like this app. It is straight forward and the app does what it says. Maybe it can be enhanced with an upsell part.

May 5, 2021

Life Savers

Personizely is a Good app that I added now I wait for results. This app drive attention to other product that customers many not have seen

June 11, 2021